“Very positively impressed by food and service”

Bistro Ten Zero One
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Ten Zero One is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 674 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Australian and Okeechobee
Transit: We are a short walk away from the West Palm Beach stop on the Tri-Rail
Description: Enjoy fresh seafood and succulent steaks in our warm and chic Bistro Ten Zero One West Palm Beach restaurant located inside our downtown hotel. Besides a delectable menu, we also offer Wi-Fi access and a full bar for your business and leisure needs.
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Very positively impressed by food and service”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

First time at Bistro 1001. Didn't expect much of hotel dining. I was very wrong. The menu is extensive and very reasonably priced for the area. We shared a beet salad, a first for me, it was excellent. We each had their Bistroburger, four people, four different requests for doneness - just amazing that they were all done perfectly. Service was excellent. Ambiance was okay. Much better than most hotel restaurants. Everybody was happy. We'll be back.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank howiecar

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Great food at great prices”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My son's birthday and I wanted to take him to a restaurant with unique dishes and Bistro 1001 fit the bill! The food was excellent and the atmosphere very friendly. We will visit again and again.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank steven r
florida, usa
“Great Hotel Restaurant”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Bistro is attached to the Marriott Hotel, but better than most hotel eateries. As many TA readers did, we bought a coupon from restaurant.com.
The dining room is large and attractive, and we were greeted immeadiately by a hostess who seated us in a very comfortable booth.
I asked for a sample of Maduro from their extensive beer list, and was given a sample of 3 different brews. I opted for the Maduro, a dark, rich flavorful beer.
My wife and I shared a chopped salad, which was easily enough for both of us.It was quite good. Although there were varied dishes on the menu, I had a burger which was fine, and my wife had the mahi-mahi sandwich. She was satisfied with the sandwich.
The service was fantastic! The waitress and restaurant manager both came over twice to make sure we were happy with our meals. Of course we replied we were.
We really liked our dining experience here. Since it is just two blocks away from the Kravis Center,it is a convenient place to go before a show. They also offer a shuttle service to the Kravis. We will return!

wexable4u
Lake Worth, Fl.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank wexable4u
Spring Branch, Texas
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Very good breakfast & excellent service. Quick, hot and very well prepared. Service staff were always pleasant, polite and punctual.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Dennis P
Colorado
“Excellent breakfast buffet”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Was staying in the hotel and had breakfast at the Bistro one morning. The buffet was excellent and the service very good.

If you're staying in the hotel, it's a good place for breakfast (and a full-service product is adjacent to the Bistro). But, I'm not sure I'd make a special trip to eat here.

Visited November 2012