My daughter and I came to West Palm Beach to enjoy a mother/daughter
weekend getaway. We chose to go to Sunfest 2006 and see a few concerts
including Ashley Simpson. My daughter loves her. Though there was only
a small section in front of the stage of assigned seats, we had decided
not to get a reserved seat (the cost of your admission - $20 a day or
$40 for all 4 nights - gets you to all the three stages where artists
are playing the whole time). Since it was our first trip, I brought
binnoculars in case we couldn't get close to the stage. Not only did we
not need binnoculars but we were able to get so close to the stage we
that if Ashley had had a zit on her face we would have seen it. :) I was
able to take great pictures and my daughter had an amazing time. The
festival is a treasure. They had other artists (like Carrie Underwood)
in many other musicial styles. I love this festival. For being in
Palm Beach it was not as crowed as i anticipated and it was right on the
beach on Flagler Drive. Just beautiful!
********Then there is the hotel.**********
Our first stay at the Crowne Plaza hotel (at 1601 Belvedere Dr). This
hotel is spectacular and it was under $100 a night with discounts. The
beds are pillow top and the pillows down so you sink into the most
comfortable night of sleep. They leave you a relaxation CD (they have a
player), headphones and lavender spray so that you can pamper yourself. The
rooms was very clean and the view from the 12th floor of the West Palm
Beach and it's beaches was spectacular. Caution though as far as my pics...because i ran the battery down at the concert with Ashley Simpson, I had to use my camera phone to take the pics with this review, so they are grainy and foggy. The rooms deserve better pics but you get the idea...........
Since we live in Florida, we plan to come back to the same festival and same hotel every year! If you are coming to the area, plan to include this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central features an ideal location, award-winning service, and first-class amenities to stand out as one of the top West Palm Beach hotels. Situated just off I-95, less than five-minutes from West Palm Beach Airport, this prime location offers easy access to the Kravis Center, many of south Florida's finest beaches, and CityPlace where you can enjoy the area's best shopping and dining experiences. Guests will be greeted with a warm welcome and friendly smile as they check into spacious guest rooms highlighted by stylish decor, 37" flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and select suites with walkout balconies. The onsite Atrium Restaurant provides a delicious menu of American favorites prepared with the freshest local ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can unwind with a signature cocktail or a craft beer from the Atrium Lounge. Maintain your active lifestyle in the 24-hour fitness center or on the outdoor tennis courts, spend the afternoons soaking in the Florida sun by the outdoor pool, and relax in evening in the dry sauna or whirlpool tubs. With over 18,000 sq. Ft. Of flexible event space, this is also an excellent venue for hosting business meetings, corporate conferences, and weddings. The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach hotel has a premier location and the perfect combination of amenities to make it the best choice for your next business trip, family vacation, or weekend escape to West Palm Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Crowne Plaza