I booked this hotel on Hotwire and got an excellent nightly rate under $100. For such a great rate and quality hotel, I ended up wishing I had booked my entire stay in Palm Beach there. It is a large, busy, 15 floor hotel that is attached to an office complex. The location is excellent: five minutes from the airport, a close drive to Downtown and the shore. With a car you can make this your main hub for visiting the Palm Beach area. It's a two minute drive to highway 95, a 15 minute drive to downtown and a 25 minute drive to the beach. Outside of a two block radius, the immediate area is not a safe walking neighborhood. Use your car or the hotel's free shuttle. The shuttle goes downtown to the City Place Shopping Center. It runs about twice an hour. There is also a free airport shuttle. Both are super efficient. They pick you up from the car rentals as well, but some of them are close enough to walk safely in the daytime. We dropped our car off early and used the shuttle to go downtown and to catch an early morning flight the next day.
At first, the front desk staff seemed unfriendly, but as we chatted them up, they were actually very nice and helpful. There were some small cleaning issues with our room. We complained and the manager upgraded us to a suite without hesitation. Otherwise you might be able to get a $30 upgrade. The suite gives you more space and a bar sink, but there is a also fridge and microwave in the standard room. So for those amenities, you could probably just stick with the standard room. The king sized room is comfortable but not exceedingly spacious.
Staff from housekeeping to bellmen to shuttle drivers were wonderful. Rooms and lobby look just like the pictures, very elegant. Some bathrooms still have the old tile in the shower, others are completely re-done. Our first room had the old tile, but new marble vanity. The suite had all new bathroom upgrades. If you don't get a suite where the bedroom is far away from the hall, you may hear noise from hallways or rooms. But with free wi-fi everywhere, free lobby computers with printers, restaurant, fitness room, pool, and TV lounges, overall this is a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central features an ideal location, award-winning service, and first-class amenities to stand out as one of the top West Palm Beach hotels. Situated just off I-95, less than five-minutes from West Palm Beach Airport, this prime location offers easy access to the Kravis Center, many of south Florida's finest beaches, and CityPlace where you can enjoy the area's best shopping and dining experiences. Guests will be greeted with a warm welcome and friendly smile as they check into spacious guest rooms highlighted by stylish decor, 37" flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and select suites with walkout balconies. The onsite Atrium Restaurant provides a delicious menu of American favorites prepared with the freshest local ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can unwind with a signature cocktail or a craft beer from the Atrium Lounge. Maintain your active lifestyle in the 24-hour fitness center or on the outdoor tennis courts, spend the afternoons soaking in the Florida sun by the outdoor pool, and relax in evening in the dry sauna or whirlpool tubs. With over 18,000 sq. Ft. Of flexible event space, this is also an excellent venue for hosting business meetings, corporate conferences, and weddings. The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach hotel has a premier location and the perfect combination of amenities to make it the best choice for your next business trip, family vacation, or weekend escape to West Palm Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Crowne Plaza