When I think of an Embassy Suites room it is a "suite" typically with the sleeping room and sitting room separated by the bathroom, with a fairly functional design maybe 50% larger that a typical hotel room. I also think of the rooms being situated around a central courtyard/atrium where breakfast is served. The only thing that was consistent was breakfast in the atrium.
Our room was a room and not a suite. There was a bed, two night tables, desk and chair and easy chair/hassock. The plus was there was a mini-fridge and microwave but they were in an less than appealing stand.
The bathroom area had separate sink and commode/tub "rooms" with the tub room not more than 6x6 ft. and the closet in the same area as the sink and if the closet door was open you couldn't get past someone using the sink. A terrible design.
Plusses: it is convenient to the airport and the breakfast was typical Embassy Suites.
If you're looking for a typical Embassy Suites experience, this isn't it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central features an ideal location, award-winning service, and first-class amenities to stand out as one of the top West Palm Beach hotels. Situated just off I-95, less than five-minutes from West Palm Beach Airport, this prime location offers easy access to the Kravis Center, many of south Florida's finest beaches, and CityPlace where you can enjoy the area's best shopping and dining experiences. Guests will be greeted with a warm welcome and friendly smile as they check into spacious guest rooms highlighted by stylish decor, 37" flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and select suites with walkout balconies. The onsite Atrium Restaurant provides a delicious menu of American favorites prepared with the freshest local ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can unwind with a signature cocktail or a craft beer from the Atrium Lounge. Maintain your active lifestyle in the 24-hour fitness center or on the outdoor tennis courts, spend the afternoons soaking in the Florida sun by the outdoor pool, and relax in evening in the dry sauna or whirlpool tubs. With over 18,000 sq. Ft. Of flexible event space, this is also an excellent venue for hosting business meetings, corporate conferences, and weddings. The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach hotel has a premier location and the perfect combination of amenities to make it the best choice for your next business trip, family vacation, or weekend escape to West Palm Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Crowne Plaza