“Would Reccommend”

Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Florida
“Would Reccommend”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Just returned from a two night stay in West Palm. Room was clean, comfortable, plenty of hot water for showering. Loved the avacado, olive oil, basil body lotion.....
Staff was informative and efficient. Bar staff was very friendly. Remembered my beverage of choice when I arrived on my second night for the managers reception. That always impresses
me. Breakfast was good even had two made to order omelet stations as well as eggs on the buffet line. Great coffee as well. I am a fanatic about my coffee. I I am in West Palm again, I would stay. It is not yoru typical large atrium either. made the Food and Beveage part of the stay a little nicer in my opinion.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Dear 4pawsFlorida,

Thank for choosing the Embassy Suites. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay! I be sure to inform the staff about your wonderful comments. Thanks again for taking the time out to review our hotel . We hope to see you in the near future!

Jay Badillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Dade City, Florida
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I'm a HIlton Honors Gold member and I reserved an upgraded balcony king suite. When I arrived, albeit a little earlier than their 4 o'clock check in, they didn't have my room type available. I accepted the downgrade to a double non-suite handicapped accessible room. That was a mistake on my part. The room was a typically appointed hotel room and NOT a suite - not even a mini-suite, but I soon regretted the handicapped accessible amenities, the roll in shower allowed water all over the bathroom floor, very few towels and limited places to hang a towel or to put toiletries - if I had been traveling with my family this room would have been completely unacceptable. Then in the morning, I got the bill - they charged me the upgraded suite rate. When I brought it to their attention, they "took $50 off the bill" for "my trouble. Sorry, it happens." I'm not really complaining about the amount of the adjustment so much, but the manner was like they were doing ME a favor.

After I resolved the billing issue, I went to breakfast - Embassys usually have a very nice hot buffet. The prepared buffet eggs were runny and looked more like oatmeal. The pancakes looked and tasted packaged and were COLD - not even the slightest bit warm, although I was one of the first guests to be there at 6:30 for the 6:30 start of breakfast. Oh, yeah, and the "hot" syrup was cold. I left. I'll grab McDonald's on my way to my first appointment.

This experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I am unlikely to ever stay here again. I prefer the Embassy in Boca where the rooms are all suites and the pancakes are made fresh (seriously, the Embassy in Boca is a gem). This will not be the last the Embassy Suites West Palm Beach hears about this. I am fit to be tied.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Stayed here before an early morning flight out of pbi. Upgraded to a king suite on the 15th floor. Absolutely amazing views, comfortable bed, and lots of space. Far exceeded our expectations. We got in late and left early -- so I can't comment on breakfast. The pool was very warm according to the kids. The property seemed well kept. Staff was helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear MomDadand3,
Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel . We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed accommodations during you're stay! Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites, we hope to see you in the near future.

Dallas, United States
Reviewed January 12, 2014

When you look at a hotel like Embassy Suites the normal attitude "Make it Happen". This location could not be further from this attitude. Wrong Room, Ants in the room, Rude Staff, Not 1 ice machine worked and took and hour to get ice makes it pretty hard to have cold drinks.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

2 Thank Kevin S
Dear Kevin S,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We just wanted to take the time apologize for any inconvience during you're stay. I hope that you could give our hotel another chance. We hope to see you back in the near future.

Karachi, Pakistan
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I am a Marine who was on a vacation from Pakistan visiting family. I wanted to stay at a nice hotel and a friend was not well and I stayed with them for a few days. I booked a non refundable room at the Embassy Suites. I went back to stay at the hotel only to be told my room was sold out from under me to another person. The general manager said since the room looked vacant that it was my fault and should have told the front desk that I was leaving with the intention of reuturning. So I guess I should have told them I was going to lunch as well. The hotel not only collected money off of me for the room but off of another family. It is not right in my eyes. The general manager refunded me one night for the inconvience but I want to be refunded from the point I was checked out and the contract was broken. I was supposed to own the room for 6 nights. Its not right in my opinion.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank PhillipR42
Dear PhillipR42,
Thank for choosing the Embassy Suites! We want to apologize for any issues during your stay. We hope that you will give our hotel another chance. We hope to see you in the near future.

Manassas Park, Virginia
Reviewed January 9, 2014

From 12/25 - January 02,2014
Best hotel ever , front desks need to smile tho but the rest are just so nice
Many thanks to Lisa , Joseph the driver , Lori , ileana fox and olive at the bar and restaurant , we will for sure comeback in December to spend Christmas and new year in That place , if you looking for a nice hotels choose the Embassy suites west palm beach .

Room Tip: Room 403 but I'm sure all rooms are the same
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Mia,
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed you're stay!
I hope see back in the near future. Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel.

Champaign, Illinois
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed here over Christmas as my daughter's place is too small for us. Not only was it easy to get to and from the airport, but was very accessible to the different beaches, to City Place, to the coast towns and further inland where she lives. The high corner suite was great for the three of us. The poor temperature was like a bathtub. The breakfast buffet was great and the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We tried the reception one night only - pretty minimal food. Excellent value for the price.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Skofil,
Thanks for choosing the Embassy Suites. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed you stay. Also that we had several destinations that were close to where you needed to go ! We hope to see you in the near future!