“Should be $ star”

Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I was very impressed with everything , the rooms were immaculate, service impeccable, the staff was very friendly and helpful, i would highly recommend staying there and when i`m in town i will again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear A TripAdvisor Member ,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We are very happy to hear that your stay was pleasant. I am glad to hear that your suite was very comfortable. We hope to see you in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We made last minute reservations when it was too rainy and we were too tired to make a long drive. We were so glad we did. The price was very reasonable for the value: Living room with flat screen TV, comfortable sofa bed (this is a plus), small refrigerator and microwave. (No utensils or dishes though, so bring your own.) The bedroom with two double beds was pleasant and comfortable. Everything was clean and in excellent shape, as one would expect from a Hilton hotel. Complimentary breakfast included cooked to order omelets, with plenty of vegetables (and meats if you eat meat) to choose from for the omelet. The breakfast included fresh fruit, oatmeal, pastry, juice, scrambled eggs, yogurt, and more. For travelers, the hotel is an easy 1/2 mile from I 95.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Schwartzapn,

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Embassy Suites. As a brand we strive for excellence and the best customer service possible. Please come visit our hotel in the near future. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

As a world wide traveler, I was thrilled with the staff and the hotel . Everybody went out of their way to make sure I had a wonderful stay. The breakfast was a nice treat, once again with very friendly people serving.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member ,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that your stay was very enjoyable. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Hotel staff was very friendly and the property was very clean and well kept. The suite was very roomy and had a great setup. Hotel shuttle was excellent, picked me up from my rental car facility and too me to the airport promptly in the morning.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear John P,

Thanks for choosing the Embassy Suites. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to see you soon in the near future. Thanks again

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed here recently while visiting our daughter at college. We selected the Embassy Suite as we always prefer staying at one. This was not a typical Embassy Suite as the room we had was a traditional one room hotel suite. We stayed here as our Hotels.com reward stay so can't complain too much. It has been recently redecorated and had a nice large flat screen TV and updated room finishes as well as public areas and had the traditional breakfast which was all good. Just don't expect a separate living room and kitchenette other Embassy Suites have.

It is right next to airport, which might be convenient for some, but there is nothing nearby you can walk to. It is however a short drive to beach, shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dan S ,
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites. Its great to hear that you enjoyed your room. I must say that most of the rooms here at the Embassy Suites are suites with seperate livingroom areas and also bedrooms. We would like for you to join our hotel again during your next visit to West Palm Beach!

Best Regards.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I decided to stay here after reading all the positive reviews, but I have to say I wasn't terribly impressed. It's not that there's anything wrong with the hotel necessarily, but there's nothing really incredibly right about it either. Check-in was fine - despite a mix-up where they canceled my reservation, they put me in a room with little hassle. The television is new and everything is fairly clean, but the room feels used. LIke it's seen a lot of guests - just slightly run down. There is a fairly large refrigerator, coffee maker, etc., and that famed free breakfast that everyone writes about (but which I had to leave too early each morning to enjoy). I had a one-bedroom standard room, not one of the suites that some folks on here mention. I would suggest this as a decent and easily accessible hotel to stay if you're on business.

To be fair, I've spent most of my time simply running into the hotel and back out to the office, so I cannot comment on the rest of the facilities (pool, exercise room, etc.). But maybe because all I have is a view of my room, I wished it could have been just a step or two above what's there.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear DCJetGirl,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We do apologize for any inconvience during your stay. We also hope that you would give our hotel another chance. Please come back and visit us if your in the area again. Thanks again for choosing the Embassy Suites.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is a very nice hotel! We had an awesome checkin. The guest service agent surprised me with an upgrade upon checkin, which made me happy, happy, happy especially since this was my first time ever staying here. Seems to me they treat every guest as if you were a diamond member! Keep up the excellent hospitality :) Thank you again Nicole P, (tmtp)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nikki P,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. It was great to hear of the service that you recieved during you stay. We hope to see you again soon !