We planned a 5-day stay with family in the area and chose Embassy Suites because we needed an affordable 2-room suite, and our choice turned out to be an excellent one. It's conveniently located right outside the airport and is attractive, clean, comfortable, and quiet. Due to the sequester, our flight was delayed, we were forced to check in a day late, and the experience of spending the night in the airport put a damper on our moods. After checking in at Embassy Suites, we were immediately cheered. Our suite was spacious and amenities included a mini-fridge and microwave, and flat screen TVs in the bedroom and living area. The staff are friendly and accommodating, the pool and hot tub area are stocked with padded lounge chairs and towels, and the complimentary breakfast is FANTASTIC--don't miss it! As someone else here mentioned, the Omelet Man is awesome, and the Van Driver waited to take us to the airport although we were running late (thanks again!). There's also a "Manager's Reception" every evening where guests drink for free for a couple of hours while mingling with other guests. We all had an amazing time. Any time I visit West Palm Beach, I will stay at Embassy Suites; it is a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central features an ideal location, award-winning service, and first-class amenities to stand out as one of the top West Palm Beach hotels. Situated just off I-95, less than five-minutes from West Palm Beach Airport, this prime location offers easy access to the Kravis Center, many of south Florida's finest beaches, and CityPlace where you can enjoy the area's best shopping and dining experiences. Guests will be greeted with a warm welcome and friendly smile as they check into spacious guest rooms highlighted by stylish decor, 37" flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and select suites with walkout balconies. The onsite Atrium Restaurant provides a delicious menu of American favorites prepared with the freshest local ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can unwind with a signature cocktail or a craft beer from the Atrium Lounge. Maintain your active lifestyle in the 24-hour fitness center or on the outdoor tennis courts, spend the afternoons soaking in the Florida sun by the outdoor pool, and relax in evening in the dry sauna or whirlpool tubs. With over 18,000 sq. Ft. Of flexible event space, this is also an excellent venue for hosting business meetings, corporate conferences, and weddings. The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach hotel has a premier location and the perfect combination of amenities to make it the best choice for your next business trip, family vacation, or weekend escape to West Palm Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Crowne Plaza