“Absolutely laughable service, food is good.”

Renegades Country Bar & Grill
Ranked #462 of 681 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to the all new Renegades Country Bar and Grill!Featuring All American Fare, Award Winning Chili, Great Wings, Burgers & Steaks, Line Dancing, Live Music, Indoor & Outdoor Dining, Daily Specials, Happy Hour, Late Night Menu, Early Bird specials, Mechanical Bull, Karaoke, Theme Nights
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Customer service is extremely important and this place does not care about it. Our waitress looked tipsy, she took forever to take our orders, bring our food and she brought out our check 3 times because the first two times she made a mistake. We did not order ANY alcohol, yet she included two wine glasses into our check twice. It was annoying. The food is alright, but just because the service was terrible we will not go back.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Went there on a recent trip to West Palm Beach using a Groupon coupon. First of all if you like country western themes and don't want to eat then this probably is the place for you. But I will warn you - the food was horrible, the steak was rancid, the beans out of the can and the prices high for a low class bar. The help was all but absent and it felt just dirty there. Don't bother using the coupon, it's not worth it.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was going to take two clients to lunch and this place was very close. When we walked in it was very dark and reeked of stale beer. We didn't see any regular tables that you would expect for lunch, just bar stools and high tops around a huge dance floor. So we ventured to the small outdoor patio. People we smoking out there and there was no atmosphere, so we left. No one ever greeted us or offered to seat us. Poor form all around.

1  Thank thetravelingtigger
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Menu has changed a lot, foo is ok but service very very poor.
They advertise a 3 for 1 drinks (happy hour) ... but bartend seems annoyed when you order ...

1  Thank Samy10_11
Reviewed April 3, 2013

There were neither seats nor even space to move outside (the only area where they allow smoking). As soon as we finally did get a table and seats inside, some guy showed up and rudely told us to "get up" because it was "time to put everything away". The drinks were cheap and watered down no matter how you directed her to make it, plus it took LITERALLY five to ten minutes to get the bartenders attention. She then rolled her eyes and screamed that she saw us but there were five people ahead of us and we need to wait. She continued to give me watered down drinks (even after generously tipping her) so I finally asked her NICELY as to why she was giving me an attitude and failing to make the drinks as I asked her to and she yelled at me to "Get the f**k out of her bar". I was so appalled; I went to the front and asked for a Manager. I ended up speaking to one of the owners who apologized on behalf of her partner; it turned out the bartender is also an owner. Just because you own a business, does not mean you can just act and treat people in such a disgusting manner. Needless to say, we won't be returning.

3  Thank NR0d88