Best Line in Dancing Palm Beach County. Renegades Country Bar & Grill
Ranked #427 of 696 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to the all new Renegades Country Bar and Grill! Featuring All American Fare, Award Winning Ribs and Chili, Fantastic Wings, Burgers and must try Rebel Rolls! Line Dancing, Live Music or DJ's every Night. Indoor & Outdoor Dining, Daily Specials, Happy Hour, Late Night Menu, Mechanical Bull, Karaoke, Theme Nights
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have only eaten luch here and it was excellent.Very large portions! Looks like a very fun place to go on the weekends or special parties,showers.They even have a Mecanical Bull and Line Dancing.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect for a lunch place, but a co-worker won a gift certificate for lunch here, so decided to give it a shot. Glad I did. Ordered the burger with provolone cheese and it was outstanding. Probably one of the best burgers I've had to date. And the sweet potato fries were good too. Wait staff was friendly and efficient and didn't have to wait long for service. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had a local dines discount certificate so we ate well at half the price. I ordered the salmon with a side salad. The salmon was delicious and piping hot. I loved it! Very few non seafood places do salmon well but Renegades did one of the best preparations that I have ever had. There was some music but it wasn't overpowering. The manager brought out the cutest little dog bowl with iced water for my husband's guide dog. Was our first visit but will not be out last.
Our server TAmi was awesome as was the rest of the staff that stopped by to visit!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Renegades was a fun country dance club; it had several different bars, three or four inside and one on the outdoor patio. We had appetizers, country fried chicken fingers, butterfly shrimp and garbage fries (appetizers were 1/2 price for happy hour); all were very tasty and promptly served as we ate at the bar. The music was all country and there were several people line dancing; later on they had line dancing lessons, which I tried out. All in all it was a fun, pleasant experience and we would definitely return on our next visit to West Palm Beach.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Since my last visit to Renegades a year ago, this place seems to have taken a turn for the worse. First, as we walked up we had to walk around 3 young women smoking by the front door. Phew!

Then we sat at the bar which was only moderately busy. The bartender was cute and chatty. Unfortunately, it seems she has no peripheral vision. We were not the only people at the bar who had to wait while she walked around in circles, not noticing her customers needs.

This time, a corn hole tournament was going on inside. Wow!!!! It was noisy!

We would have gone outside to escape the noise, but about 10 people were outside chain smoking.

We didn't stay long enough for food this time, but I am sure I won't be back.

1  Thank SharronLL

Travelers who viewed Best Line in Dancing Palm Beach County. Renegades Country Bar & Grill also viewed

West Palm Beach, FL

Been to Best Line in Dancing Palm Beach County. Renegades Country Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!