“Above Average”

Sweet Ginger Asian Bistro
Ranked #158 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are considered a family oriented restaurant serving authentic high-quality Asian food at a very reasonable price. We have been doing business since 2009 and still holding our grounds, proudly using the best Asian recipes, delivering exceptional customer service and taking good care of our customers. We specialize in 4 cuisines, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese and Sushi; giving all our customers a wide variety of food to pick and choose from. We are here to cater for all your occasions and we also offer delivery and pick up service besides the dine-in option.
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Fast and attentive service. Seems popular with the locals. Reasonable price. The servings are very large, though the taste wasn't great, it wasn't bad either.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I originally came here to see if I could find a new Singapore Noodles spot, but I stayed for the Gyoza. The noodles left me very disappointed. The curry the used for the noodles was very grainy and made the dish feel very dry. The Gyoza is pretty tasty and non-greasy, although it is fried.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The one time I went the waitress accidentally spilled soda on me, got embarrassed and ran away. I waited for an apology, never got one so I left and never went back.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We liked this restaurant as it is in the City Place area of West Palm Beach. We ate outside on the sidewalk on a lovely night. Since we are vegans - the entree of steamed veggies with tofu was fantastic with their sauce on the side. Yummy! Good prices and services. Highly recommend!

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for takeout. Ordered Thai chicken-fried rice. Very bland. Tasted like plain white rice with some frozen veggies and chicken.