“Great choice!”
Review of Bahama mama's - CLOSED

Bahama mama's
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 2, 2011

My Mom was visiting from Ohio and wanted a good seafood meal. After asking around the locals and searching online we found Bahama Mama's. It was Friday night at 700 pm and the place was empty so we were a little nervous about staying. Are we glad we did! The food was excellent! Extremely fresh grouper and snapper. Portions were large we had leftovers. 2 for 1 on all drinks including specialty drinks until 7 pm. The hostess and server were very attentive. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who asked. I will definitely be back!

1  Thank Libertim
Reviewed April 5, 2011

I stopped in during happy hour. I am not drinking yet wanted to order some happy hour wings. No big deal, I have my ice tea and I was having some dinner as well. So the bartender tells me I need to drink. So this is what makes no sense, drinks are half price during happy hour. I paid $2.12 for a iced tea. So the same as it would have cost for a beer. I left, bender did eat.

1  Thank Granger11