“Come for the Food”

The Spice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #171 of 694 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 4, 2013

If you like Thai food don't miss this place. The place is in a strip mall but don't be fooled. The food is great and the employees are friendly. I love this place. Great food great prices but the place could you an updating. Go for the food not atmosphere.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I took my girlfriend here for lunch and the place was empty. I ordered the Green Curry shrimp which is unusal for me and I don't really like to try new things but the food was amazing.... and my girlfriend ordered the Chicken fried rice that was amazing too. I love cheap and the food was amazing and cheap you can't really beat that.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I'm in a predicament here because my daughter loves Thai food and I love good food so we go back and forth. We looked up the rating on this place and it seemed to be the best in the area. holy cow were we surprised when we walked in. The place was empty on a Thursday nite. Also it was located in a seedy neighborhood. If you can get past that and the waitress, owner comes around in a puffer vest then you will do fine. I had the fried whole fish which was pretty good. My wife and daughter had tofu , clear noodles and vegetables. They said they liked it, but there's more to good food than the food, It's the atmosphere. This place needs a chef Robert Urvine makeover.
Very friendly but missing the mark.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Spice has great food, eat in or take out. They are accross the street from our offices and we eat there many times each month. The food is consistently good, the owners great and the prices more than fair. I love the shrimp Pad Tai but have had many great dishes there and never been disappointed.

Reviewed February 11, 2011

If you look up "hole in the wall" in the dictionary, you might find "The Spice." It is located in an old strip mall behind the Forum Buildings in West Palm Beach and has been a favorite for the professional lunch crowd since it opened years ago. Prior to it's success, that location had been many restaurants that had all come and gone; sometimes so quickly that no one remembers their name. But not the Spice. It is very popular and probably the best Thai restaurant in Palm Beach County and as a Pad Thai lover it is, without a doubt, the best Pad Thai I have ever had anywhere! If you want great Thai food, I highly recommend it!

1  Thank ufalum88