“Best Indian food in West Palm Beach”
Review of Saffron - CLOSED

Saffron
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tel. 561-616-8585 Fax 561-616-5525 Email: tasteofbombayflorida@yahoo.com
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have been to Saffron many times. The food is always full of flavor and the service is great!! Very nice decor!!!

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Great Mango lassi, waiter had charisma,food was great value for money and really tasty.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

We went here and thought it to be one of the best indian restaurants we've ever eated at and that is saying something! I am going tomorrow for lunch before we leave town, it was that good! You will not be dissapointed!

1  Thank NomadTravelgal
Reviewed October 3, 2011

This was one of the better Indian restaurants in the greater west palm area however service has deteriorated for dine in. Perhaps take out is still good. The owner or manager is the only server and is supported by three busers that barely speak English and worst of all, are not empowered to take orders. I spoke to the busers in Spanish and they still couldn't help me. They also lack restaurant training and knowing how to service people. The lack of human resources caused a big delay in taking orders. Also the bar didn't have limes for cocktails on top of the fact that he only had one brand of vodka and it was bottom shelf. It just seems that the management /ownership has made a conscious decision to run a cut rate operation at the sacrifice of service.

The ambience is nice, the location is convenient, and the food is decent.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I love Indian food, but I've been to several very disappointing ones in Palm Beach County. So i was very pleased when some friends took us to Saffron. I had the lamb biryani, which was satisfyingly spicy and complex. We had several vegetarians with us, who all were very pleased with the variety of choices they had. The service was prompt and the restaurant has lovely decor and serving dishes. I will definitely go back. A nice place for a group, very serene and nice lighting. The only downside of this place is that it's hard to find -- although it's quite close to 95, it's tucked into the corner of a strip mall with a grocery store, so study the map carefully before you embark!