“Terrible Service”

Add it.
China Beach Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: This restaurant is located in Northwood Village north of dowtown West Palm Beach.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Terrible Service”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The service I received here was terrible. I came here to have lunch by myself and the waitress proceeded to tell me how bad she felt that I should be having lunch by myself, poor me. I do not know why I even stayed. MUST I HAVE A MAN BY MY SIDE TO EAT!!! God forbid I be independent. The food was average, but my waitress was so rude that I will never go back. A restaurant is about the overall experience and this one was bad.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Amanda P

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Is this place closed?”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

In the past two days I called there three times and only got asn automated response to leave a message. However, their voice mail box is full. I made the calls during hours when you would expect a restaurant to be open. There is no way to make a reservation on their website and they are not on Open Table.

Is no one home at China Beach Bistro? No one seems sto be checking their voice mail and clearing old message.

We have been there twice before and always loved the food. We wanted to go with some friends. I am lowering my rating to average based upon the telephone problems.

• Visited October 2012
Delray Beach, Florida
“The MSG really hit us hard!”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is a nicely decorated restaurant and in a nice location. The food tasted great but then the MSG really made us both feel really ill when we got home. Until then, we had a great evening!

1 Thank colbox
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Expecting to finally have an acceptable Asian establishment in the Northwood area, we were disappointed. Food was unacceptable. Order Sushi and had to remove the fish as we were afraid to eat it!

Visited March 2012
Jupiter
“New Old North wood eatery.”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

First visit here, we often eat lunch at the other places next door and decided to give it a try. Asian inpired dishes are good but not unique. woul recommend.

Visited November 2011