“The Best !!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Okeechobee Blvd
Description: DiSalvo"s Trattoria is a family owned restaurant with a passion for the highest quality & freshest food that we are excited to share with our customers. Pasquale "Patrick" DiSalvo, the founder of DiSalvo's Trattoria is committed to bringing the best authentic Southern Italian & Sicilian food at affordable prices in a clean, fun, and friendly atmosphere where you feel like family! Our lunch menu features classic Italian specialties including paninis, homemade calzones, parmigiana, pasta al forno dishes, as well as our specialty soups, salads, subs and wraps. Our dinner entrees bring the best of Southern Italian and Sicilian cuisine including the most tantalizing antipasto dishes, chicken, veal & fish entrees such as chicken marsala and veal francese. We also have create your own pasta dishes, classics such as lasagna and chicken parmigiana. We also have our Specialita DiSalvo's which are our own family recipes which have been passed down through the generations.
Lighthouse Point, Florida
“The Best !!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Excellent authentic very generous portions at DiSalvo's Trattoria, my experience at the restaurant was outstanding and I recommend this place very highly." A Sicilian Taste with a Flair" at a reasonable price for dinner. I will return and tell my friends in the area!!!

• Visited June 2013

Cincinnati
“Excellent Food/Service”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We are in West Palm Beach vacationing from Cincinnati and looked for an Italian restaurant. We went to Disalvo's because the menu on the internet looked good. We were very happy with our choice. We met the owner and felt VERY welcomed. The food was excellent. The meatballs were the best I've ever had. If you don't get spaghetti and meatballs as a meal, get them as an appetizer. You will not be disappointed with every aspect of this restaurant choice. Go to this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
Kingston, Ont
“Best meatballs ever”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

A family run italian restaurant using nonnas original recipes. Loved the decor the old photos even ha a silent movie playing of Sophia loren...The food was excellent, ossa buco melt in your mouth and meat balls so flavorful, all of the dishes our group had was delicious .
If you love authentic italian this is theplace to go!

• Visited May 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Excellent surprise”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I stop in with my girlfriend on day just to grab a quick bite to eat. Seeing the place a lot and never going in finally peaked our interest to try it out. We sat at the bar and had a very attentive entertaining bartender Kerry I think. They served complementary bread and our drinks extremely fast and took our dinner order right away. The veal was amazing as was the tour my other half ordered. It will now be added into our regular restaurant rotation. Just wish we would of tried it sooner.

• Visited March 2013
“Mothers Day and my daughters 18th birthday day”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Made reservations with manager Tommy the Tuesday prior to Mother's Day for 2 pm for which no mention of only Brunch menu being offered on Mother's Day. 15 of us arrived to find the head chef comes out when we asked for dinner menus with the monster attitude of we can't do dinner menu and you can't stay here past 3 pm. Lucky all I wanted was to spend time with my family and food was secondary. We said ok to brunch only and we made the best of the day. We made it a good time but we will not have any other gatherings there.

• Visited May 2013