“Best meatballs ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Okeechobee Blvd
Description: DiSalvo"s Trattoria is a family owned restaurant with a passion for the highest quality & freshest food that we are excited to share with our customers. Pasquale "Patrick" DiSalvo, the founder of DiSalvo's Trattoria is committed to bringing the best authentic Southern Italian & Sicilian food at affordable prices in a clean, fun, and friendly atmosphere where you feel like family! Our lunch menu features classic Italian specialties including paninis, homemade calzones, parmigiana, pasta al forno dishes, as well as our specialty soups, salads, subs and wraps. Our dinner entrees bring the best of Southern Italian and Sicilian cuisine including the most tantalizing antipasto dishes, chicken, veal & fish entrees such as chicken marsala and veal francese. We also have create your own pasta dishes, classics such as lasagna and chicken parmigiana. We also have our Specialita DiSalvo's which are our own family recipes which have been passed down through the generations.
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

A family run italian restaurant using nonnas original recipes. Loved the decor the old photos even ha a silent movie playing of Sophia loren...The food was excellent, ossa buco melt in your mouth and meat balls so flavorful, all of the dishes our group had was delicious .
If you love authentic italian this is theplace to go!

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I stop in with my girlfriend on day just to grab a quick bite to eat. Seeing the place a lot and never going in finally peaked our interest to try it out. We sat at the bar and had a very attentive entertaining bartender Kerry I think. They served complementary bread and our drinks extremely fast and took our dinner order right away. The veal was amazing as was the tour my other half ordered. It will now be added into our regular restaurant rotation. Just wish we would of tried it sooner.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Made reservations with manager Tommy the Tuesday prior to Mother's Day for 2 pm for which no mention of only Brunch menu being offered on Mother's Day. 15 of us arrived to find the head chef comes out when we asked for dinner menus with the monster attitude of we can't do dinner menu and you can't stay here past 3 pm. Lucky all I wanted was to spend time with my family and food was secondary. We said ok to brunch only and we made the best of the day. We made it a good time but we will not have any other gatherings there.

1  Thank MChoney
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have been living in Florida for 26 years looking for a restaurant that compares to New York Italian. I was born in Brookly and moved to Long Island, Massapequa, or as the natives claled it Matzoh PIzza. The town was made up of half Jewish and half Italian.

I FOUND IT....right here on Jog Rd in West Palm Beach!!! Not only is the food incredible, it makes me feel right at home, as does the comfortable decor which is so tastefully done. It reminds me of 'Lil Italy" in NY. The staff is extremley courteous and professional, but one person stands out who make this a 5 star rating is Tommy Petteruti, who makes me feel as though I'm visiting family for a Sunday family feast, His professionalism makes one feel right at home. I feel like I'm in a time warp, sit, have a little vino and manga...the Italian way!!!! The "northern" Italian dishes makes one feel as though they are in Tuscany.

If you enjoy a great dinner you must try DiSalvo's, tell Tommy "Susie" sent you.

Talk about paying attention to detail, Tommy does it all. He plays a huge part as to why I return time and time again. Keep on doing what you do so well to make me feel at home.

Susie Berman aka Bermano

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food is great! The staff is sooooooo friendly. The atmosphere is cozy providing for a wonderful dining experience. You have try the worlds best meatball! Its a hidden little gem in the center of West Palm Beach.