“Hidden jewel”

Add it.
DiSalvo's Trattoria - Pizza
Ranked #268 of 665 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Okeechobee Blvd
Description: DiSalvo"s Trattoria is a family owned restaurant with a passion for the highest quality & freshest food that we are excited to share with our customers. Pasquale "Patrick" DiSalvo, the founder of DiSalvo's Trattoria is committed to bringing the best authentic Southern Italian & Sicilian food at affordable prices in a clean, fun, and friendly atmosphere where you feel like family! Our lunch menu features classic Italian specialties including paninis, homemade calzones, parmigiana, pasta al forno dishes, as well as our specialty soups, salads, subs and wraps. Our dinner entrees bring the best of Southern Italian and Sicilian cuisine including the most tantalizing antipasto dishes, chicken, veal & fish entrees such as chicken marsala and veal francese. We also have create your own pasta dishes, classics such as lasagna and chicken parmigiana. We also have our Specialita DiSalvo's which are our own family recipes which have been passed down through the generations.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Hidden jewel”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We have drove by the restaurant may times but never stopped in to dine. On Monday we were in the area and wanted to try somewhere new so decided to give it a try. We sat at the bar and ordered our dinner. Delightfully to our surprise everything was wonderful. The bartender who was on shift was very personable and engaging and even the manager was extremely sociable. We enjoined a great dinner and left feeling like part of a family. The veal I ordered was extra lay tender and full of flavor and my girlfriends tour of Sicily was just as good. Portions were large enough for her to have lunch the next day! It is now going to be one of our regular dinners in west palm beach.

• Visited February 2013

“Authentic Italian experience!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

While visiting family In Palm Beach, I was treated to an outstanding dinner at DiSalvo's Trattoria. We had a large group and so we were seated in the "family room" which is beautifully decorated with generations of the DiSalvo family. We immediately were treated like family. The menu offers a great selection of authentic Italian dishes (it was difficult to decide). I settled on the chicken Piccata but our table ordered a range of seafood, veal, and pasta dishes. EVERYTHING was outstanding! The service was top notch as well. Everyone that works there was so friendly and attentive to our needs. An added touch is the great music/singer they have to entertain their guests. I look forward to my next trip to Florida - DiSalvos Trattoria is now my home away from home!! Well done!!!
Angelica
Hoboken, NJ

washington dc, United States
“Excellent Suburban Restaurant”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Being from a large metropolitan city, I didn't expect much when my dining companion told me we were having dinner at an Italian restaurant in a strip mall. But I was pleasantly surprised. We were greated by a Olga, an extremely gracious hostess who politely informed us of our short wait. Shortly there after we were brought to our table and served by a gentleman named Kerry. He was quick, efficent, polite and informative. For starters we began the meatballs and antipasto. The meatball's(maybe not the world's best as described on the menu) delectable, not too much bread, not too mushy and full of flavor. The antipasto which is offered in two sizes was pretty standard but delcious. For our main courses we had the salmon dolce and snapper livornaise, both cooked perfectly, fresh and full of flavor. We were also surprised by the small salad that arrived in between our starters and main course. The decor of the restaurant is that of a classic red sauce joint, filled with old photos of the rat pack, the sopranos and what appears to be family photos. The restaurant seems to be in good condition and the bathrooms were spotless. Based on this visit, if I am ever in WPB again, I will be sure to stop by.

• Visited February 2013
Wellington, Florida, United States
“Take Out Pizza”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Just had a three meat pizza, and it was great. Never going to order the national chains again. Give them a try. You won't be sorry. When you get a chance to eat in, try their lunch buffet. Great variety at a great price, and they're friendly too.

• Visited March 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Family Place!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I have had the pleasure of dining at DiSalvo's for well over a year now and they always exceed my expectations. The other day for lunch on the buffet they had meatloaf. Now I'm not a meatloaf person but since their meatballs are THE BEST I've had I thought I'd try it.....It was AMAZING! I now eat there a few times a week and you can't beat the lunch buffet....all you can eat for 9.90!

If your looking for an authentic Italian restaurant this is a great place to bring your family!

• Visited March 2013