“Everyone should do it at least once”
Review of Uptown Art

Uptown Art
More attraction details
Owner description: Uptown Art is an exciting new way to spend your night out! We provide the painting instruction, and you bring your beverage of choice! We take you step-by-step through a painting, so the night is filled with fun times and laughter. Everyone leaves with their own unique masterpiece at the end of class. Our instructors are talented enough to teach everyone (including those of us who can't draw a stick person)!
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My daughter took me here for mother's day in 2012. We had a blast. It was so much fun, the paintings came out great, we had a wonderful 2 hours together, and I have the painting on my wall to look at everyday and remind me of it.

There are newer reviews for Uptown Art

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Been here twice! Such a fun evening and you learn a lot about how paintings are composed. Very inspiring bring a friend or two. Good value, great staff, lots of fun! You get a large canvas with your painting to take home. Everyone learns to paint the same picture!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I went to the 2 hour class for our anniversary. I had wanted to try this type of thing for so long. We brought our own drinks, I had wine, he had beer. They have cups and bottle openers, but no ice. The instructor led us through a step-by-step class on panting a "Funky Peacock." I was so nervous because I have no artistic skills whatsoever! But both of our paintings came out amazing! The atmosphere was fun and relaxed. The cost was $25 each and we got to keep the paintings. I'm definitely going to do this again!

1  Thank Beth A
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I had a blast. The teacher's were beyond helpful. I'm not a very god painter, but my work still came out pretty nice thanks to their guidance. They go step by step and you do not feel rushed. A tip I would have is to park a few blocks down in a parking lot. I parked at a meter near the place and had to leave out three times to pay the meter and I spent about the same I would have spent if I had parked in a parking lot and avoided the trips. Its located in a nice area that has plenty of food and shopping place nearby. Also don't forget to bring yourself something to drink, everyone does from water to champagne.

1  Thank Lynn B
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had so much fun doing this. Our company took us here as a Holiday Event. You bring your own beverage and snacks if you want them and mingle like a cocktail party. One of the owners will demonstrate step by step how to paint a picture that is chosen beforehand. Each person has an easel on their own paint and brushes. A lot of laughter ensued with the comments made about each persons "artistic" skills. There are scheduled classes or you can have a private party. At the end of the class you take your painting home with you as well as some fond memories.

1  Thank WorldTraveler95