“Super fun to go with friends!”
Review of Uptown Art

Uptown Art
More attraction details
Owner description: Uptown Art is an exciting new way to spend your night out! We provide the painting instruction, and you bring your beverage of choice! We take you step-by-step through a painting, so the night is filled with fun times and laughter. Everyone leaves with their own unique masterpiece at the end of class. Our instructors are talented enough to teach everyone (including those of us who can't draw a stick person)!
West Palm Beach, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Super fun to go with friends!”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Took my 9 year old and we had a blast! A friend took me for my birthday and had a fun girls day out!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank KarenCornett

Midwest
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Fun place”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Attended glass painting class - fun time for good price.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Airotciv
Boca Raton, Florida
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Fun, Different and You'll Be Glad You Went!”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

My husband and I went this past Saturday and had a sooo much fun! We go out a lot and are always trying new things but this is in our top 10 favorite dates. The staff was really nice and knowledgeable. The class is certainly worth trying we will do it again and again :)

Visited January 2012
4 Thank kris1914
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An unexpectedly delightful evening!”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

To celebrate my birthday, my husband, son and I signed up for class Friday night. Although we were a bit wary, we were all immediately impressed by the lovely facility and the staff. The instructors were sweet, helpful and very encouraging. Somehow, they were able to teach us three novices (and about 25 others) to paint our own versions of Van Gogh's "Starry, Starry Night." By the end of the evening we proudly walked out with our masterpieces in hand. It was a wonderful way to spend time together and each of us would highly recommend this fabulous activity to our friends.

Visited December 2011
4 Thank Colleen G
West Palm Beach, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“My creative side was able to shine bright!”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I went to Sips n Strokes with a good friend after talking about going for over a year. What was I waiting for??? This place is a blast! I thought going on a Tuesday night would mean the place would be empty. Just the opposite, it was packed. Couples, friends, parents with their kids, the mix was great! We painted a NYC skyline and everyone had a different interpretation which was wonderful. They supplied use with a canvas, paint, aprons and brushes. A young girl led us through the steps to create our masterpiece, but as I noted prior everyone did their own thing and she encouraged us to do so. You can bring wine/beer; they supply the bottle opener and cups. They even clean up after you are done. We had a ball and I will definitely return.

Visited November 2011