“Not for Seniors”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N. Olive Ave
Reviewed January 12, 2014

OK in Florida the seniors eat early. We got to the restaurant around 6:30 pm. It is a BIG place. There were two other parties of two in the joint. Not that popular for early dinner. The waitress told us that since the kitchen is open until midnight they get a late night dinner crowd that stays for the bar scene. They have four bars. So, a restaurant that is really a late night bar doesn't look that good under dinner lights. Food OK, not bad not great. If you have a coupon (we had $25 off a check of $37.50) then OK if you are in the area. Don't make a special trip.

1  Thank UnklLes

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I were excited to eat here but when we got to the door it was barred off like a club. We asked if we had to pay to dine at the restaurant and they said yes there is a $10 cover...Seriously!! If you are a club, you are a club. If you are a restaurant...you are a restaurant...I have never seen anything more ridiculous! And everybody was just sitting inside chatting on their phone and socializing..not much of a club vibe if you ask me so I wouldn't be paying to either eat or party there. Very Disappointing!! Guess we had to take a picture outside to say we were close to this famous place on Clematis!

2  Thank Mikey-Nishy
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I've never been to a restaurant of this caliber where the drinks tasted like crap. The food was excellent, the atmosphere was great, the service was good. But the drinks were horrible! How do u you have a restaurant with fine dining and drinks that taste like cheap Applebee's drinks?

Reviewed January 14, 2013

This was a fun place to go out, but you did have to pay cover and drinks were pricey. The hookah idea is fun, and the entire bar actually smelled good with all the flavored tobacco. Fun music, busy scene. I must remark, the male to female ratio was highly slanted to the boy side of things. If I had been a single female, I would have had no trouble meeting boys!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The service here was fantastic! Above and beyond the call of duty! But this place seems to have an identity crisis. Is it a nightclub or a restaurant? It may be a nightclub, I don't know, but it really isn't a very good restaurant. The food is average at best! Undercooked, over sauced! If not for the staff I would say stay away! But hey, maybe it's a really cool nightclub! Don't think I'd eat here again though.