“Good enough.”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N. Olive Ave
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Well, again, I have been to the one and Fort Lauderdale and it's about the same. If you like a Middle Eastern themed restaurant then this is your place =).

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner (via groupon) to Off the Hookah. We did hear that on certain nights there is a show. We had a wonderful spinach dip, drinks, Sex on the beach tobacco and potatoes to die for. We would definitely go again. The atmosphere is just beautiful. The staff ws very attentive and was really helpful since it was our first Hookah experience. This would be mostly fun for older teens, adults, and special events. I can't wait go back and utilize some of the groovy tables/seating areas.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

My cousin & I went here during a short visit to West Palm Beach. We ordered sushi & it was excellent! Portions were very decent. I would say it is somewhat pricier than what I am used to back home, but we were on vacation & it was worth it. Mixed drinks in the area are also a little more than what we are used to, but beer prices are good. Overall a cool restaurant to visit!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Perfect location. Staff is great. Awesome bartender. Lil bit pricey, but worth it!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

The place is unbelievable. There are quite a few bars located throughout the club, so no waiting for a drink. The dance floor is nice and big. There are several places to create your own Moroccan VIP section. The food is good too. My group tried the hydro hookah and it went down smooth, which is good b/c I don't smoke so all of the hookah stuff was new for me.