“Tastes so good that I almost passed out”
Review of Sugar Chef Cupcakes - CLOSED

Sugar Chef Cupcakes
Somers, Connectcut
“Tastes so good that I almost passed out”
Reviewed December 29, 2010

OK, not really...I maintained full consciousness the whole time. However, these are FANTASTIC. Who could have thought a cupcake could inspire such intense firing of my sweet taste buds?! Yeah, it's a $5 cupcake. But you don't go to this place for cheapo Hostess mass produced junk. Just about any flavor will be moist, fresh, unabashed delight. I'm glad I live nowhere near this place, as the cupcake addiction would ruin my life.

2 Thank Reforger

CT
“Awesome Cupcakes and Cakes!”
Reviewed December 29, 2010

Fantastic cupcakes and cakes. Our whole family really enjoyed this establishment! Would highly recommend. NOTE: Cupcakes are 3.95 to 4.95 each, but well worth the investment.

2 Thank declue