“Very good”

Ranked #75 of 727 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I'm not an expert at ordering sushi but I love eating it. The server was helpful and selected a great combination platter for me. Nicely presented and tasty. Not cheap but I'm not sure I would trust cheap sushi. Nice atmosphere, good service and just across from my hotel.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

atmosphere clean and chic food fresh as could be. love the tuna sashimi and the miso soup[, and the tempura shrimp

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

The environment was very nice and a well kept place. The waitress was very polite and helpful. I found it bit pricey and wasnt as flavorful as other sushi restaurant and their rolls.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This place is consistently good quality yummy sushi. Small with little atmosphere but it's the patrons that make this place hop. I don't care what you say, I've been here a dozen times and I like it!

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by at 3 pm for a late lunch and was given a dinner menu when I asked for a lunch menu was told 'dinner prices were in effect'. You gotta be joking! Eighteen dollars for a roll at 3 pm when u have no business! After 6 pm I'm happy to pay dinner prices. The food remains consistently good but the prices are afternoon silly. I will take my business elsewhere.