“Sunday Breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Nick's 50's Diner
Ranked #30 of 660 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minerva, New York
“Sunday Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband and I have been coming here every Sunday after Mass for the last two winters. The service is fast and responsive. The waitresses (only women so far on our visits) are attentive and cheery. We tend to order something different each week and have not been disappointed so far.
Love the 50's Diner atmosphere. prices are reasonable!

“Can't go wrong.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

This place is a staple in my lunch dining rotation - at least 1-2 times a week. The service is great, I've never had even a mediocre meal (always quite good) and it's a nice environment.

Being right off I-95, it's quite convenient as well.

Try the cupcakes!

Wellington, Florida
“Fun and friendly diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

My family stopped in Nick's Diner after my cousin and I ran in the Palm Beach Marathon for some post race fuel. Even though the restaurant was busy we were seated quickly by their friendly staff. I had pancakes with a side of bacon that hit the spot and my cousin had a veggie omelet that she enjoyed. The rest of my family had a dish called deuces and they were very satisfied. We were actually surprised how quickly our meals hit the table considering how busy they were. The decor is a fun 50's diner with old coke machines and jukeboxes. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a great meal to cap a great morning.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Ha ha ha fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Loved the decor and the music, Was the service outstanding no a little slow but it wasn't bad. We only went there for breakfast because thats what we thought it was. The place was filled with the WPB police officers and they meaning the police and the waitress were on first name basis. And the waitresses were talking friendly to Snow birds sayin hows your mom and other gossipy things. Was the breakfast great well I prefer I hop or Denny's but Its decent and service decent

• Visited February 2012
Jupiter, Florida
“Perfect 50's diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place is great to have a party or just go there to eat. Last time we went here I took my Grandma and she ordered a certain kind of milk shake and she couldn't believe that they made it just like the used to in the 50's! Seeing her go back on time and reliving a memory is something that ill never forget!

• Visited November 2011