“Highlight of Honeymoon”

Palm Beach Segway Tours
Ranked #1 of 32 Tours in West Palm Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Roll along on your own personal Segway as you enjoy historic beautiful downtown West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Island, Florida. The invigorating warm breeze will blow gently on your face by leisurely cruising along the picturesque Intracoastal Waterway. The scenic backdrop provides for multimillion dollar mansions, enormous yachts, elaborate fountains, decorative statues, plush palm trees, historic museums, occasional sea life and buildings that touch the sky! Explore the local hotspots and extraordinary waterfront in a way so uniquely different than ever before. Prepare yourself for a once in a lifetime experience with Palm Beach Segway Tours! Segway's are self-balancing and very easy to ride. We train you to "roll" within minutes. Our expertly trained guides will keep you entertained, safe and laughing along the way. Rolling 7 days a week! Located on historic Clematis Street in Downtown West Palm Beach.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We came to Palm Each for our honeymoon and this was the main highlight of the trip. We learned more about the city in two hours than we would have learned any other way. I was very impressed when I sent a text to the number online and asked if they had any tours available and they quickly replied. We were on the segways about an hour after I sent that message! The sights along their tour route are very impressive. I read the negative reviews on TripAdvisor right after we finished the tour and I cannot see how they could be accurate. Sean/Shawn was very knowledgeable and very entertaining for us. Looking forward to seeing the pictures that were taken. To download them costs ten dollars which would have just been great to hear beforehand. Overall, excellent tour on the coolest mode of transportation!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband and I went on this trip after seeing it on tripadvisor. We had a short training session in the offices and I have to admit I was a bit nervous about going out on the streets! However, Shawn, our guide, took it slowly at first and we mastered it in no time! Shawn was very friendly and chatty and as there was only the two of us, took us all over Palm Beach. It was a great experience and a novel way of seeing the area - I would highly recommend it to anyone!! 5 star!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Thank you for an unforgettable time and taking great care of "Nana (or Vila)". This has been the best and funnest activity we've done as a family. We're all first timers seqway drivers and had a blast!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We missed the tour we had booked in on after a huge traffic delay on I-95; however Shaun moved our party onto the next tour no questions asked. The segways were a lot of fun and very intuitive. In addition, the tour was great and Shaun was a very amusing and informative guide. I will definitely be going again!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was our first time in Palm Beach and thoroughly enjoyed our time on the Segway. Saw lots of interesting sights, our tour guide, Shawn was entertaining, knowledgable and made the experience incredible. Hope to do it again!