“Fun”

Palm Beach Segway Tours
Ranked #3 of 31 Tours in West Palm Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Roll along on your own personal Segway as you enjoy historic beautiful downtown West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Island, Florida. The invigorating warm breeze will blow gently on your face by leisurely cruising along the picturesque Intracoastal Waterway. The scenic backdrop provides for multimillion dollar mansions, enormous yachts, elaborate fountains, decorative statues, plush palm trees, historic museums, occasional sea life and buildings that touch the sky! Explore the local hotspots and extraordinary waterfront in a way so uniquely different than ever before. Prepare yourself for a once in a lifetime experience with Palm Beach Segway Tours! Segway's are self-balancing and very easy to ride. We train you to "roll" within minutes. Our expertly trained guides will keep you entertained, safe and laughing along the way. Rolling 7 days a week! Located on historic Clematis Street in Downtown West Palm Beach.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We won a free hour tour. Ended up purchasing a second hour. Guide was helpful and friendly. Second hour contained the more interesting sites. Segways themselves were fun and easy to operate.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)
All reviews
"learn how"
in 15 reviews
"interesting facts"
in 18 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 15 reviews
in 13 reviews
"blast"
in 99 reviews

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Palm Beach Segways was an awesome experience. The instructor (Sean) and tour guides (Jim and Sean/Shawn) were patient during training and made the tour informative yet entertaining.
It was the most fun my husband and I had during our vacation in Palm Beach.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Palm Beach Segway Tours is a terrific way to spend 2 hours with your family or friends learning about the island. I highly recommend the tour to anyone.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Took my son son on the tour this morning after winning a free hour from our timeshare. Wasn't sure how it would be but by the end of the 1st hour we decided to continue the tour for another hour. Sean, who was our tour guide did a great job. He was entertaining and kept the tour interesting. The segway itself is extremely fun and easy to use. If u have some free time i would recommend going on a tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I REALLY enjoyed the two hour Segway excursion. Being practically a native of Florida I was pleasantly surprised to experience West Palm/Palm Beach this way and even learned some new things about this area. I was also reminded of all the beauty surrounding us here that I need to remember to visit much more often! Our guide Stephen did an awesome job and was very good at giving instructions and training us and making us feel comfortable with Rolling on the Segway. Very relaxing and enjoyable. I definitely look forward to rolling again sometime soon! I loved every minute of it! And can't recommend it enough! Thank you!!!