“So fun...”

Palm Beach Segway Tours
Ranked #1 of 34 Tours in West Palm Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Roll along on your own personal Segway as you enjoy historic beautiful downtown West Palm Beach and Palm Beach, Florida. The invigorating warm breeze will blow gently on your face by leisurely cruising along the picturesque Intracoastal Waterway. The scenic backdrop provides for multimillion dollar mansions, enormous yachts, elaborate fountains, decorative statues, plush palm trees, historic museums, occasional sea life and buildings that touch the sky! Explore the local hotspots and extraordinary new waterfront in a way so uniquely different than ever before. Prepare yourself for a once in a lifetime experience with Palm Beach Segway Tours!
Hanover, Pennsylvania, United States
“So fun...”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was the neatest idea! Not only did I get to tour the beautiful surroundings, but now I know how to ride a Segway! Thanks Sean for a great tour. And look forward to your new touring ideas!

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Amazing Time!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Our family just did the Sunset Tour this past weekend. What a blast! It's hard to say what the best part was. Learning and riding the Segway was so fun and easy; the beautiful tour of West Palm's waterfront and crossing the bridge to see the gorgeous homes; gardens and outdoor art in Palm Beach and our entertaining and knowledgeable tour guide. It was all so great! I've lived in West Palm for over 20 years and learned and saw things I'd never seen. The freedom of riding on the Segway is incredible and an experience that we will definitely do again in the near future! Thank you!

Miami Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

we met with few friends at Palm Beach and wanted something cool to do. One of us decided to try Segway Tour. I was not really sure, cause I used to drive Segways a lot. But I was so glad that we tried it! We got the best possible guy, I think his name is Stephen and he is awesome! Thank You again. Will be back soon with other group of friends!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Perfect way to go!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great time! Great way to see the area and the guild made it a lot more fun. I would say going for the two hour tour was the best so you can go into Palm Beach and see the wonder of the rich.

Clawson, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best way to tour Palm Beach”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My husband REALLY wanted to take the Segway tour. I, on the other hand, was not real excited about it but eventually gave in. I am SO glad he talked me into going. We had a great time and would highly recommend this to anyone. Not only were the Segways fun and easy to ride, but the tour was fantastic. Any worries I had about maneuvering this thing were gone within minutes once I discovered how easy it was to operate.