“Would definitely go back”

Joy Noodles and Rice
Ranked #52 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Arrived to an almost full restaurant at 7PM Sunday night. Staff was attentive an gracious. The food was plentiful and good. The setting was lovely and clean. We will be back.

1  Thank FLH6

Reviewed December 28, 2013

The menu at Joy Noodles and Rice is an excellent one; very varied and features many different noodle dishes including soups and sauteed noodles. Japanese, Laotian, Sichuan, Thai, Korean, and Cambodian are all represented. Our only disappointment was that we couldn't sample everything. The restaurant has an attractive decor; dark and sort of romantic. On the Saturday night we were there, it was very busy and we noticed many takeaway orders going out as well. If you enjoy Asian food, this place is a great find.

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went for dinner before leaving W. Palm. The service was fast. The waitstaff works as a team. I love the singapore combination noodle dish. The fried calamari was much bigger than I expected and more tender! Loved the sorbet dessert flight of 3! The atmosphere made me think I was in the Far East.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I haven't gone there inh a while, but food still very good,hot, tasty and reasonably priced.
I had a noodle dish that was low calorie and tasty, the Pad Thai is one of the best. They also have a great selection of ice cream and sorbets(I had chocolate mint).

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Small, clean, inexpensive. Terrific noodle place........but now they're more than just a noodle place. Very nice people. A pleasant, informal relief. Sort of a neighborhood, family restaurant true to who they are. NICE.