“A bit off the beaten path, worth the trek!”

Joy Noodles and Rice
Ranked #55 of 685 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We are always on the prowl for a non-chain restaurant that serves real food thats done well, has a cool vibe,employs intelligent staff who are customer oriented and is consistent on all fronts.After 4 visits, we are pleasantly pleased to have discovered this gem. In fact, I hesitated to write this review because I don't want anything to change...with that said, we have chowed on some crispy, delectable spring rolls which were hot and paired perfectly with 2 dipping sauces. The pad thai was flavorful, wonderfully spiced, and enough to drive co-workers crazy at lunch the next day! The chicken stir fry was a wonderful light entree chock full of crunchy veggies, and another next day lunch option. We plan on trying a noodle bowl on our next visit as well as one of the steaming bowls of broth with your choice of protein and noodle. Save room for dessert, I am addicted to the chocolate mint sorbet! With its close proximity to the Palm Beach Airport as well as City Place, its easy to make this a quick pit stop. And if not, then veer off your regular route and this will soon become another entry on your GPS!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I eat here often for lunch. The atmosphere is relaxed and the owner and staff are very friendly. It sometimes gets busy so not a fast food place but rather a place to sit, eat and visit with a friend or business associate. The prices are reasonable and the food is very good. I have tried most dishes. I like the beef noodle soup with spices added, plus the black sticky rice is something you don't find in many other restaurants. I also like the Lavender tea. I recommend this restaurant to my friends. I gave it a very good rather than excellent because some of the servers are excellent and others just very good. Your dining experience may depend on which server you get.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

always busy and always under staffed so if you are in a hurry you're going to be late. Food is good but nothing to write home about. Usually crowded and not really a pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

The food is superb and varied. If you like Asian food you will love Joy's! Our family, brothers and sons and daughter and grandchildren all love to eat here and we do a couple times a month. The only thing that I dislike is that as Joys has become so popular it is sometime hard to park close by. Sometimes I have to park across the street.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We have eaten at Joy 4 or 5 times and love it! The fusion Asian cuisine
is delightful and the chef's twist to old standards is terrific. We have lived & traveled throughout Asia and would recommend this to anyone who enjoys Asian food.