“Fabulous burgers and shakes”
Review of Relish & More

Relish & More
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: At Relish & More, we've given the burger experience the reinvention it deserves. With over 1,000 options, from the patty to the toppings, to the sides, we give you the freedom to create your burger exactly the way you like it. Wash your personal creation down with one of our decadent shakes, a soda, or choose from among a selection of craft beers for the exact taste you're after. Visit us today at our restaurant in West Palm Beach's historic Northwood Village, and you'll see that Relish & More is an experience you'll relish for a long time to come.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Large number of types of "burgers" from traditional beef to other options including duck, mushroom and white meat turkey. We had unadventurous beef but they were juicy, large and delicious. The milk shakes are big, creative and decadent. We had cookies & cream and salted caramel. Big Yum!

There are newer reviews for Relish & More

Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband and I decided to give Relish a try based on the reviews. Arrived really hungry. Left feeling greedy because I ate the huge burger. He had the drunken onion. I had the roasted tomato. We were both pleased with our choice. Had the pear and blue cheese flat bread. My initial thought was that it was an odd combination but decided to try it anyway. It was delicious. To around it all off, had the salted caramel doughnuts. When I'm on the elliptical next week, I'll still say it was worth it!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

On our way to Palm Beach we noticed a parade of shops with eating establishments and decided to grab something for lunch before arriving at our destination (The Breakers where nothing is cheap!). Perused the menus of a couple of places on the block and decided this fitted our requirements best. Inside was smaller than expected but it seemed a popular place (even a couple of Troopers from the Sheriff's Department wandered in for lunch).

Decided on the bargain $10 lunch menu with Beefburger choice and the only real difficulty was in deciding which relish - the Scotch Bonnet Mango wasn't as hot as I'd anticipated but the mango mix worked well. There was a good selection of bottled beer and an offer of 5 craft for $20. However, we chose from the import selection and the guy was surprised as he'd never come across two purchased at the same time (I had the Belgium Palm and my wife Magners Cider). They were slightly more expensive at $6 but worth if for us.

Everything tasted fresh, staff were really friendly and helpful so overall we'd be more than happy to drop by again if in the area - give it a try!!!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Found this gem thanks to trip advisor. Great experience. Casual atmosphere, outstanding service and delicious. Thanks and shout out to Bob who took the time to make this our first visit of many more to come.

We had three burgers, sausage, buffalo and beef. Each with a different relish and cheese choice. My fav was the sweet tomatoe relish. The homemade potatoe chips with onion dip and a mac & cheese appetizers were a great start. Finished off with a chocolate donut.

Bob, I promise to come prepared knowing exactly what I want to eat next visit. Definitely saving room to try a shake.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Amazing concept carried out impeccably!! Quality is exceptional. Only bad thing is that when you realize youre halfway through your hamburger, you realize it's almost over...