“What a dissapointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Relish & More

Relish & More
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Relish & More, we've given the burger experience the reinvention it deserves. With over 1,000 options, from the patty to the toppings, to the sides, we give you the freedom to create your burger exactly the way you like it. Wash your personal creation down with one of our decadent shakes, a soda, or choose from among a selection of craft beers for the exact taste you're after. Visit us today at our restaurant in West Palm Beach's historic Northwood Village, and you'll see that Relish & More is an experience you'll relish for a long time to come.
United States
“What a dissapointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Overpriced and underserved. I was lured to Relish by all the glowing reviews. The service was lackadaisical at best. The guy at the counter seemed bored and totally uninterested in his job. Note to owners, train your guys in customer service.

When I visit a restaurant I haven't eaten in before I start with the basics. In this case the standard burger but with bison instead of beef. I have no complaints about the quality of the meat. I did ask for medium and it came back a lot closer to well than medium

When I order a basic burger I expect to be able to get lettuce, tomato and onion without a separate charge. Almost every other restaurant in the world supplies LTO without a charge. Relish, in their wisdom has chosen to make LTO a relish and not a standard item so if you want a relish AND LTO you have to pay for a relish. If you're going to call yourself Relish why wouldn't include a relish as part of the burger? What the heck is relish without relish? If you're going to call yourself Relish then provide, RELISH and don't ask for an upcharge! Besides, the onion relish was undercooked and barely caramelized. I would expect an onion relish to be well caramelized. If tis not then just give me raw onion.

This goes for so many burger fetish restaurants. You don't need 8 oz of meat to make a succulent burger. Some of us would prefer a patty that doesn't slide out of the bun when you try to eat take a bite. The fries were cold when I got them and of course they would be. Shoestring fries went out in the 60's. They get cold too fast and don't taste like anything. At least Five guys gives you fries that stay hot. All in all a major dissappointment for a place with so many raves.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank pacific_waters

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Gourmet burgers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I don't eat meat, but there are still plenty of choices available! Love the mushroom burgers. Black bean burgers great too, but too easily fall apart, but that's the usual curse of black bean burgers. The toppings and sides are awesome! Haven't had a shake yet. Wish they had mini ones, 'cause who can eat a burger and side and still have room (and calories) available for a giant shake? The flavors look wonderful though! Best time to go is Ten Buck Tuesdays, when certain burgers and sides can be had for $10! And if you sign up for the rewards program, you'll get a birthday postcard worth $10 on your next meal during the month of your birth! Thanks, Relish!

Weeki Wachee, Florida
“Love It!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

It took us the longest time to decide what to order as there are so many choices!! I always like to comment from the vegetarian point of view. I ordered the black bean burger with avocado. Very delicious and HUGE. The meat eaters at the table loved their burgers and relish. We had the Parmesan chick peas, onion ring, fries- all good! But the absolute to die for?? A bananas foster milkshake!! We all (4) shared one! It was definitely worth the calories!! Do not pass on the delicious shakes that they make!

Next time in West Palm, we definitely will be ack to Relish!! It is a gem!

Visited April 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best kept secret in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Turkey burger with brie and citrus aioli... that's all you need to know! Pair with Polenta fries and you have one heck of a dining experience. Love it and so happy to have it in the neighborhood. Friendly, family owned and operated, and CLEAN!

“No diets for me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Relish is a small but amazing hamburger place in an out of the way area. Our first visit to Relish was such a surprise....What a menu!! There are all sorts of burgers from meat to fish to buffalo..so many choices. The toppings are too many to mention...I guess that's why they call it relish. The absolute best part of the whole thing.are the milkshakes...OMG. My husband and I are addicted...we can't get past the Peanut Butter Cup one because it's so incredible. When we're there..almost everyone else is having another flavor that they love...almost want to ask for a taste. It's really a haven for adults that want to be kids. Definitely a find and must go!!