“Great burgers!”
Review of Relish & More

Relish & More
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: At Relish & More, we've given the burger experience the reinvention it deserves. With over 1,000 options, from the patty to the toppings, to the sides, we give you the freedom to create your burger exactly the way you like it. Wash your personal creation down with one of our decadent shakes, a soda, or choose from among a selection of craft beers for the exact taste you're after. Visit us today at our restaurant in West Palm Beach's historic Northwood Village, and you'll see that Relish & More is an experience you'll relish for a long time to come.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Because it's close to home, we pick-up regularly from Relish and haven't had a bad burger! Try the boar or buffalo. They are different and good!

4  Thank G G
There are newer reviews for Relish & More

Reviewed March 29, 2013

As they put it, pick a burger to go with your relish. There's no other burger place like this one. 40 store-made relish toppings, all incredible. My favorite is the chunky sweet and smoky bacon. From roasted garlic to drunken onions, serious taste here. At least 10 different burgers to go with your relish, from beef to white meat turkey breast to duck to black bean. They even had a lobster burger special once. They also serve incredible unique shakes. Try this place. I've yet to find a better one.

1  Thank travler153
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This place is known for its burgers - which are incredible - but what keeps me coming back are the shakes. They have the most incredible combinations of ingredients ... salted caramel, bananas foster, strawberry shortcake ... the ingredients are so fresh - you can't help but slurp all the way to the bottom and then scrape out the crumbs!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is a very unique place. It has a wide selection of burgers made with different meats and gourmet toppings. You can make an infinite number of different burgers. I had the buffalo meat burger with blue cheese and bacon jam and it was delicious. I will say you have to be careful with what you top your burger with because it might not compliment. My boyfriend got the beef burger with the sweet chili and that was not as good. The sweet chili overpowered it. We will still be back though and pick something else. The fried mac and cheese is also good. I will say this is pricier than the average burger place, but with all reason.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Such a great restaurant! Whatever you happen to be in the mood for, they make it in a burger form. Not just the usual beef and turkey...but shrimp, lobster, lamb, boar, buffalo, among others. and the choices of "relishes" are even more extensive. Now dont get me started on the shakes! Those may be some of the best shakes i've ever had!! I cant wait for my next Relish visit!!