“Great Garlic Rolls!”

Description: (561) 804-0009
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Garlic Rolls!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My favorite part of the meal was their garlic rolls. Best I've ever had, but the other things we tried, such as the baked ziti, minestrone, jalapeno poppers and pizza were average. I had the Mediterranean pizza and my boyfriend had the New York Style Pizza. His was better. I do have to say I would go back just for those garlic rolls.

• Visited February 2013

fl.
“Fun on New Year's Eve”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is a casual place, with good food & a Piano bar. There was a large crowd & it was a very festive evening. Everyone was dancing to the music and having a good time. The menu was a special one for New Year's Eve, but not price fixed. There were various pastas,salads , starters, fish, excellent Ossobuco. Good drinks. At midnight, there were some fireworks on the street. This is in the "Northwood" area of West Palm Beach. We had not been there before--it's a "Happening Place" We will return.

• Visited December 2012
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Hidden off the beat and path. Friendly staff and great service . Loved the portobello salad and pizza.

“Excellent contrast - 2 Restaurants for 1”
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

We are close to St Mary's hospital where we have a family member. This part of town is so varied - great little restaurants, some not so good, and a neighborhood where I tend to look over my shoulder. However - fear not! The restaurants in this area turned out to be gems. This is one of them. Towards the back is a casual itatian restaurant (Cafe Centro) focusing on pizza and take outs. The front (Allora) is a more upscale restaurant that is very comfortable. Service is great, decor it super. Photos from Allora. This place is fun and relaxed. Looks like a very popular place from the clientele. Excellent home made pasta.

Austin
“If I lived closer, I would be a regular”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Food is delicious! Service is good. Cute outdoor seating. If you're visiting this area you'd be crazy not to come here for at least a light lunch. 3 of us split the veggie lover pizza & the Mediterranean salad- perfect amount of food and so delicious!!!

• Visited April 2011