“GREAT PLACE TO EAT”

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #52 of 665 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Soups, Healthy
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
West Palm Beach, Florida
“GREAT PLACE TO EAT”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is one of my favorites! Everything is always so fresh.....soups are wonderful (I'm a soup person) Would recommend highly.

• Finnish first
Stratford, Connecticut
“Healthy eating”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Very affordable, lots of salads, soups and breads. No meat. Dessert is also included, beverages are extra (soda, tea, coffee)

Visited April 2014
West Palm Beach, Florida
“OK but not the greatest!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We ate in Sweet Tomatoes in Las Vegas and loved it. Great food, atmosphere and service. Since we live in West Palm, decided to give it a try. The price seemed high, the cashier had no personality and the restaurant is like eating in a warehouse that is unfinished. Wooden rafters, concrete block walls and concrete floors. Left us cold so to speak. Lunch for two with drinks was $25.00, a bit pricey for salad and soup. Guess we'll wait for Vegas to give it another go.

• Visited April 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Near the Hotel”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Never been to a Sweet Tomatoes restaurant before. I liked that meals are prepared from scratch, however not much to choose from. Staffs were friendly and helpful.

Pittsburgh
“Huge salad bar”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Loved the huge salad bar with fresh vegetables and a great price! I had to give it an average rating though because I all the other food very bland. I tried two of the soups - mushroom and vegetable chili. I was most disappointed with the chili - no real flavor. I also had a pasta. The noodle were very over cooked.

I would definitely eat here again, just for the salad bar! It was fantastic. But I would not go unless I wanted salad to be my only dish (which is totally ok and exactly what I want sometimes!).