“Good fresh alternative when dining out”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #37 of 685 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stopped in to try the salad bar and it was great. Everything seemed really fresh. There was a good selection of veggies and salad dressings. I also tried the soup and it was hot and tasty. Good selection also. The desserts looked good but we did not have any as we were trying to eat healthy and stick to our diet.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Salad bar is great, and they also have a good selection of breads, soups, and other dishes. Not a lot of proteins, but then again, it's a salad place so you know that walking in the door. Customer service was good. Will be back.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Good concept. We did not know this chain but this restaurant in simple and good for a quick salad on the go with kids

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Good salad bar! Friendly staff...hot food was bland but the salad bar rocks! Endless soft serve ice cream! :)

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had never been to this restaurant before and it was located directly next to our hotel so we thought we'd take advantage of its proximity. Was a little surprised to walk in and not have a host explain how this particular restaurant operated. Ended up walking through to the middle past a good array of different salads to find the cashier located in the center. Explained we had never been there before and the gentleman did take the time to walk us through the process which is that its a flat rate of cover per person, cover charge caters to adults, children, toddlers and seniors with different prices for each category. It offers a large assortment of different salads, about 5 or 6 soups they say are made on the premises, a bakery area where you can get breads, cornbread, pizza type slices and a dessert bar. I didn't eat very much, breads fill me up too much but I did taste a garlic slice and a herb bread which had a very nice taste to them. I had some corn chowder which was quite good and then a small amount of Chicken Noodle soup just to sample it. That soup could have done with some more flavor in my opinion. I only tried a tiny bit of the salad but did get a thai styled salad which tasted good. My husband had Chicken Noodle Soup and a Caesar Salad which he liked. He also had a good sized bowl of ice cream that you swirl out of the machine and a chocolate brownie which he liked. I would have like to sample more but to be honest was full with what I had. The staff are very friendly and they come by your table frequently to take away any plates etc that you no longer want or are using. You get fresh plates for each serving you get and this place is all you can eat, I just can't eat much! I didn't love that each new plate you got was wet from presumably the dishwasher that it had just come from.