“Good Vegetarian option”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Not a fan of buffets , but this is a great option if you like them. A half dozen greens options, dozens of topping, pizza, pasta, garlic bread, pudding and ice cream. You can eat light or more than you need but quality food at a reasonable price.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Tomatoes

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Visited for lunch with my vegetarian son who is very hard to accommodate. This was the perfect place for us. It's a nice atmosphere, very clean, and the food seemed really fresh. We both particularly loved the soups. Great value. I will come often

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My co-workers and friends love to come here for the variety of food. I suffer from Celiac, but my friends can eat anything. My belly gets full with all the great salads. Look for the coupons on the Sunday paper. We ate for only $5.99 each since you can use 1 coupon per party. Just bring some cash and hand it to one person... the management and employees are very nice to us. We usually leave a tip for the person who cleans the table. Come around 11:45am to beat the rush.

1  Thank Bids_Wiederstein
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My sister in law who used to live in the area recommended this to us on our recent visit. It is an interesting concept as the cafeteria atmosphere is somewhat intriguing. Salad was average but soups were delicious.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

always walk out full and satisfied. So much variety of food for everyone. One of our favorite restaurants :)