“The Best Fast Food - Sweet Tomatoes”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #49 of 661 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Soups, Healthy
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
West Palm Beach, Florida
“The Best Fast Food - Sweet Tomatoes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Sweet Tomates is a casual cafeteria-buffet style restaurant where the employees are quite friendly and the place is very clean, including the bathrooms. I eat at Sweet Tomatoes more than any other restaurant because I can eat healthy and it is a good value.

I am a nutrition coach and I recommend Sweet Tomatoes' "all you can eat" soups and salads to my clients, I just recommend that they refrain from the pizza, pasta, muffins and desserts. It's all there but its up to you to make the healthier choices.

I always use a discount coupon to get the best price. The coupons help make Sweet Tomatoes a really great value! I can eat all the soup, salad, sweet potatoes and broccoli I want...and for under $10.

Yes, I am a health nut but on occasion I do allow myself dessert. Sweet Tomatoes has a great selection of brownies and chocolate desserts to complement the chocolate or vanilla swirl frozen yogurt. The employees also come by with free chocolate chip cookies. If you want one, just ask.

I think Sweet Tomatoes is one of the best fast food restaurants because of the great selection of healthier foods and the good value when you use a coupon...make sure you use those coupons!

• Visited November 2012

• Finnish first
McDonough, Georgia
“Pricey For A Salad Bar +”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I enjoyed my dinner and did not mind the higher price; because I went wanting something light and left getting my moneys worth. Everything seemed fresh, which is important on a salad bar, and the staff was pleasant.

Visited October 2012
Boone, North Carolina
“The kind of buffet you wish every town had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I recently ate at Sweet Tomatoes with a few friends - I am vegan and they all eat meat, etc. I was excited about the prospect of an inexpensive lunch with a buffet with vegan options. Sweet Tomatoes did not disappoint! I would say there greatest asset is the salad buffet, which unlike most buffets that offer salads, they had a HUGE selection of ingredients to choose from, all of which were fresh and of good quality. I had a delicious, filling, and healthy salad that was definitely worth the price of the buffet. There were also soups, pizzas, breads, etc. that didn't happen to be vegan that day, but there were so many salad options I didn't need anything else anyway. Everyone else in the group was also happy with the selection and quality. Highly recommend!

• Visited September 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Natural Healthy Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great value, everything is always fresh. Nice service. If you are a vegan you can take your non vegan friends and have a wonderful dining experience because there is food for everyone.

Visited September 2012
Brussels, Belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

All-you-can-eat salad and soup restaurant. Really good quality and good range of salads, 5 or 6 soups to choose from, plus fresh breads and pizzas, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, and a desert counter. That's a $10 lunch that you will have to go a loooong way to beat!

Visited July 2012