“Great little dive of a place!”
Review of Souvlaki Grill

Souvlaki Grill
Ranked #69 of 685 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This is a small, hole-in-the-wall restaurant located off Belvedere Road just east of I-95 on the north side. Many reviews have been written in the local papers here, most notably the Palm Beach Post.
Reviewed January 5, 2014

No atmosphere, but really tasty food! Cheap souvlaki, etc. Large portions. We had lunch the next day from leftovers. Great for take out or dine in without pretension.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

found on trip advisor and glad i did. Very good food and service. I'll be back and eager to try other items. everything looked good

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This place is excellent! Small inside but the food is fantastic to eat in, outside, or take out. Huge portions and always prepared how I like it!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Found it on Tripadivisor. The place is just a little old restaurant, nothing fancy, but the food is incredibly good. We love greek food. I've tried many amazing gyros in NY city and this one was as good. Great and varied menu. Super recommended!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I tried this place after reading the reviews in Trip Advisor. Man, is this place great. My wife is a vegetarian and the grilled vegetables are so tasty. We also had a special rice dish with feta...tremendous. I had the gyro and honestly, the best gyro I have ever had...and I grew up in NYC. We've eaten in once and had take out once. The inside is a little drab but that's the charm of the place. The girls working the register and counter are efficient and friendly. Next time...octopus salad.

Prices are not cheap, but are reasonable for this quality of food.

Hurry and try the Souvlaki Grill