“Best Gyros! Great value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #68 of 630 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: This is a small, hole-in-the-wall restaurant located off Belvedere Road just east of I-95 on the north side. Many reviews have been written in the local papers here, most notably the Palm Beach Post.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best Gyros! Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We always get the delivery special but we pick it up. Two gyros for $10! Also we like their fries and Greek salad. My go to I don't want to cook dinner! Always ready when we go in and friendly counter service. It seems to be an old gas station but if that helps them keep prices down I am all for it!

• 3 of 5 stars

Guyton, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great greek food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

wow what can i say this was the most awesome greek food i've never had souvlaki that was this good you really need to try it

Visited January 2013
“Very good Greek food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

The SG looks like a dump from the outside, and really not that much better inside, but their food is really quite good. We particularly like the gyros and the calamari salad. The Greek salads are also good. You get plenty to eat here.
We've eaten lunch outside a few times. Enjoyable, but the view of Belvedere Rd. is nothing to write home about.
I'd say we eat here once every couple of months, and are due to go back again soon. We look forward to it.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jerell96
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Absolutely great souvlaki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I went to Souvlaki Grill based on the reviews on TripAdvisor and the recommendation of the agent at Sixt Car Rental. We split the mixed grill of three skewers of lamb, shrimp and chicken souvlaki. It came with rice, puffy pita, tzatziki and Greek salad. It was enough for both of us and was really outstanding. We ordered a piece of baklava, which my wife saved for breakfast and ate over two mornings because it was so rich. This is the place to get some fabulous Greek food.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank Razorfish
“Blown away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I am a buckeye and was looking for really good food. I was crusing the airport area for over an hour. It was getting late, I saw this place and went inside. I asked the gal" what's really good". She gave me What was the most popular, the gyro. I got it with rice and was going to eat it in the car. One bit of the rice, I knew this food deserved a table at My hotel. I'm simply telling you Eat There!!!!

2 Thank wwwbuster