WINNER WONDERLAND

Souvlaki Grill
Ranked #77 of 646 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a small, hole-in-the-wall restaurant located off Belvedere Road just east of I-95 on the north side. Many reviews have been written in the local papers here, most notably the Palm Beach Post.
“Blown away!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I am a buckeye and was looking for really good food. I was crusing the airport area for over an hour. It was getting late, I saw this place and went inside. I asked the gal" what's really good". She gave me What was the most popular, the gyro. I got it with rice and was going to eat it in the car. One bit of the rice, I knew this food deserved a table at My hotel. I'm simply telling you Eat There!!!!

2 Thank wwwbuster

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great little cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was great and very good value we used it for take away but you can sit in place was clean but could have done with a bit of work on the building ,please do not let that put you off

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dave H
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Greek Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is a tiny little spot you would probably overlook and I passed by it lots of times before giving it a try. It is always busy so I figured it had to be good. The food is terrific. Their Gyro plate is enough for two meals and their cheeseburger is amazing. I love it there and would definitely recommend it.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jandjivey
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

I live down the street from this place and absolutely love it. Never had a bad meal.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank domieb561
U.S.A.
“The best chicken souvlaki sandwiches.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

Although I sometimes dine on the picnic tables outside, with my dog settling down beside me, my usual custom is to take food out and enjoy it at home, which is just blocks away. I can't speak for the rest of the extensive menu, because I always order the same: chicken souvlaki sandwiches, bursting with fresh salad and grilled chicken, wrapped in a fluffy pita and topped with yoghurt dressing. With a side of freshly made fries or tasty rice, the sandwich is a wonderful lunch or dinner. And the prices are absurdly low!

Visited May 2012