“If this is vegan, I'd sell the farm!”
Review of Darbster

Darbster
Ranked #35 of 665 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Vegan Bistro on the waterway serving a mix of innovative vegan dishes such as palm cakes along with favorites like enchiladas and mac & cheese. Salads and raw items as well. Serves beer and wine. Dog friendly. Dinner served Wed-Sun, lunch on Sat-Sun. Has outdoor seating. Accepts credit cards. Open Wed-Fri 5-10pm, Sat 1pm-10pm, Sun 11am-10pm, Mon-Tue closed.
delray beach, fl
“If this is vegan, I'd sell the farm!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I'm not vegan, but I keep going back to Darbster because the food is amazing and the ambience is great! If you go and you arent accustomed to vegan or raw cuisine, you have "safer" options of the chick'n parmesan or the palm cakes. The serving sizes are generous and you would do well to end with a brownie a la mode with coconut ice cream!

WPB
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

When my in-laws recently decided to go Vegan, one of their challenges was to find a place to go out and take friends and family, especially those of us that are not vegan/vegetarian. Well, I am glad that they discovered Darbster and shared their find with my husband and I. We were both pleasantly surprise on how tasty everything was and we didn't feel we were missing anything. In fact, we felt the exact opposite! My husand had the tempauh burrito, I had the vegan pancakes with berries and bananas and my father-in-law had the Cheezburger. Awesome, awesome, awesome! This carnivore was very impressed. Each plate that went by our table looked amazing. We can't wait to go back and try it again. My husband & I will continue to be carnivores, but we will most definitely be going back to visit Darbster.

Springfield, MO
“Chill vibes. Innovative, healthy food.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been on vacation for a week now from Orlando to the Keys, and as a foodie, I've stopped at several great restaurants. This has the best atmosphere by far. The microbrew list is impressive, the live music at brunch is amazing, and the menu is full of innovative vegan dishes. I'm not a vegetarian (I kill and eat my own deer), but this menu is very approachable with something for everyone. Definitely a must-hit if you're in the area or driving along the turnpike and in need of food and relaxation.

Wellington, florida
“Interesting change”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My friend and I ate at Darbster. Neither one of us are vegans but we eat healthy and wanted to try a different place. It was definitely different from the restaurants we usually go to....but nicely different. The vibe is easy going....very casual.....we enjoyed 3 out of the 4 things we tried.....almost wish that they had a tapas sort of menu so that we could have tasted more selections since this was not typical of the foods we usually eat. Liked the falaffel wrap, the stuffed mushrooms and the palm cake. Did not like the Kraut Burger. Wish I could have tried a little more of the things on the menu.

• Visited April 2013
“Great place, even if you are not a vegan!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great food!! It's great having a vegan restaurant that serves such great food with such a great variety to choose from. Even if you are not vegan, try it, you will love it too.

2 Thank StanOrlo