“One of the best steaks in WPB.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #123 of 665 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“One of the best steaks in WPB.”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

In the world of "overpriced county" that is Palm Beach Cty, Longhorn stands out as a pretty good value with positive relation between price and quality. Often packed, the unpretentious steakhouse near the intersection Okeechobee and Jog, offers good service and good meat at reasonable prices.

Matter of fact in West Palm Beach I would say it's the best steakhouse you can find, yes, better than the very overpriced Okeechobee Steakhouse where old money people from the island of Palm Beach go just before they can.

I had a great filet, medium, yesterday and my wife's medium rare sirloin was also very tasty. A couple of glasses of decent wine (also well priced) and it's a good night, without having the feeling (often happens around here) that you overpaid.

Good place for steaks, good prices, attentive service, it's a winner in West Palm.

• Visited December 2013

Palm Beach, Florida
“The place just smells really bad!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I am so sorry to report this. Like a previous reviewer, this has been a consistent favorite of ours. A friend and I both said the same thing as soon as we walked in. At first I attributed it to spilled alcohol in the bar area that soaked into some carpet, but I was wrong. By the end of the meal, we were both red eyed from an allergic reaction to mold. The smell never really goes away- it just blends with the food.
I have to imagine that the kitchen will be a direct reflection of the conditions in the dining area, if not worse. We didn't get sick, but we may have been lucky.
Our server was very helpful and efficient. We had an appetizer coupon and she worked with us to make a selection because my friend has a gluten allergy. There are zero appetizers that are gluten free, so we ended up with the shrimp and she was able to pull the batter off. I do wish that restaurants would be more aware of gluten allergies and provide alternatives.
I don't think I will be back until there are reports from other people that they cleaned the place up. I will certainly miss it.

• Visited November 2013
naugatuck,ct
“excellent and great ambiance”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

the restaurant was comfortable, on the quiet side which is easier to eat. the staff was friendly and the food was incredible. I enjoyed the whole evening.

Visited October 2013
“Please please get rid of dirty smelly rugs”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We have been going to Longhorn for many years with this location being one of our favorite for consistent good food and good service. But recently the horrible dirty muggy smell as soon as you walk in is over powering. There is visual mold by the air vents and its just in need of removing not replacing the rug and a freshen up.

• Visited September 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Very Good Food!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Dinner was delicious. Had the 7oz. fillet mignon, I was very surprised that this was one of the most tender and well cooked steaks I've have in a long time. Something I didn't expect from a inexpensive chain restaurant. The wheat bread is delicious! Our server, Gregory did a great job of tending to our needs, came to our table at the right times to clear off our dishes and bring the next course. I throughly enjoyed the dining experience.

• Visited September 2013