“Who would have thought it would be so good!”

Rachel's SteakHouse Palm Beach
Ranked #461 of 694 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Rachel’s West Palm Beach World Class Men’s Club and Steakhouse is located directly off I-95 and is only minutes from the Palm Beach International Airport. Only at Rachel’s West Palm will you find gorgeous completely naked women in addition to 5 Star Gourmet Dining. If our beautiful women don’t get you in the door, our famous 26 foot long Daily Lunch Buffet offered on weekdays certainly will. We accept dinner reservations for couples and large parties in our luxurious Dining Room located off the Main Floor. You may also choose to have your meal directly on the Main Floor or in one of our amazing VIP Luxury Skyboxes. Join us today to enjoy delicious steaks and lobster while enjoying one of our fine wines and champagnes served by the beautiful staff of Rachel’s West Palm Beach.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

It is a strip joint for sure...but their lunch buffet is awesome. When we first walked in I couldn't see a thing as it was so dark...so that the bar and dancers were lit up! It took a moment for your eyes to adjust. They seated us in the buffet area as we were not there to look at the girls! We went on the day they served prime rib and it was delicious! It had all the usual things you would want as your sides, plus chicken and seafood dishes. It was well worth the price which I believe was around $13.00 per person. At night it is quite a bit more. I went with my boyfriend and I was the only woman there! Mainly older guys who usually go out to lunch as a group of golfers were there. Everyone was pleasant and I would definitely go back. Each day they serve something diffirent as the special socall ahead. Get there early as it fills up quickly and the eating area is not that large.

2  Thank lvchickie

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Had dinner at Rachel's last night, yes it is a strip joint with an amazing restaurant. The food was top notch as always but wow did the service fall to crap.... Our waiter was great when we arrived but somewhere between apps and entrée he disappeared. He did come back after we were done but.... my companion ate very little and asked for the food to be wrapped up.... unfortunately we never saw the server or the food again... we paid for it but no one offered to make it right.
Will I go back.... yes... am I happy with last night....no

1  Thank BoyntonFoodie
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I was with my wife there.

We between 20-30 years old. We you don't have a problem, when there dancing nude Girls, than is it a very great location.

3  Thank sibi81
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Yes this place is a strip club but a higher-end strip club. I personally go here every now and then for the shrimp cocktail. It's soooo tasty. Also, the steak here is fabulous. Great place to come and hang out with friends after a long week.

1  Thank kristin r
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a "gentlemen's club" with a steakhouse where you can watch the girls while you eat a fine meal. The steaks and seafood are excellent. The service not so much. Very expensive. Bring plenty of money.

1  Thank jacknh54