“Nice and clean Motel, friendly staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Park View Motor Lodge

Park View Motor Lodge
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Wiesentheid
“Nice and clean Motel, friendly staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We extended our stay because it is a really nice motel. Friendly staff and fast internet connection! Would recommend it to everyone. The motel was also clean and easy to find. A lot of beaches are very close and you can find some shops and restaurants in that area.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Eva H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Eatontown, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I would expect more for $ 75 in NJ. I know this is West Palm Beach, but!!! Hotel room was falling apart, stains all over, horrible shower, door lock was broken, uncomfortable bed. At least the room was clean.
That's one of the cheapest hotel in this area, if you just need some rest , go for it.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Luciano C

Travelers are raving about these West Palm Beach hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

So after everything else was booked for Valentine's weekend, I reserved a room here for 2 days. At first sight, it is a little out dated, but very clean. We had room number 26, which consisted of a pretty comfortable king size bed, a television, and fridge. There was not a microwave. The shower was kind of small, but not a big deal. No one bothered us as far as knocking on the door or anything, but it is pretty noisy. People next door had small children, so by 7:00 am you can hear their small high pitched voices, and doors slamming...unfortunately, some folks are just inconsiderate of others; however, with that being said, that is not the fault of the hotel. The air conditioner did not work, but it was pretty cool out so it was not a big deal. Had it been summer, best believe they would have heard from me and changed my room. overall, it was decent, and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Lakeland, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was searching online for a location for my nephew and his friend who both smoke. The online only showed NON-smoking rooms so I thought I would call the lodge directly to see if they actually had smoking available.

First off, the lady who answered the phone answered so fast I could barely understand her and I had to question whether I was calling the correct place. When I asked if they had smoking rooms she immediately said they had no rooms available tonight. I explained I was not looking for tonight, but at a later date. She said, I'm busy just wait and laid the phone down. At that point I thought about hanging up but shortly a man came to the phone and I again explained that I was checking to see if they had any smoking rooms within their hotel and got cut off rudely by him saying "sorry no rooms"....when I again started to say this was for a month down the road he repeated himself rudely.

After this experience I would never consider staying no matter how clean the rooms. Rudeness and not hearing what the customer has to say before you cut them off is something that will never be OK in my books. Learn some manners people !!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Mags33810
Barcelona, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

It looks like a motel from the movies and it's great! It's very well preserved and quite clean. There is everything you need during a short stay - internet, great bed, good shower. The lights in the room were a little bit dark for me but it's just a detail. Overally i's a very good place and for this amount of money I wouldnt expect more.

There is also a great restaurant, just next to the motel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank elrobsono83
Redmond, Washington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Either well preserved or restored, Park View Motor Lodge reminds me of the roadside motels from my family roadtrips in the 70s. My room in the back was clean and in great condition, down to the wood paneling. Super quiet.

Right next door to the Howley which is a 50s diner to complete the whole throwback experience.

Service was good with eating recommendations and the manager loaned me a screwdriver to adjust my GoPro mount.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Ronald W
Hudson, WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We were saved by the Park View Motor Lodge - they had one room available on extremely short notice, late at night, after a very bad experience with a hotel we could not stay at in Pompano Beach. We booked the Park View Motor Lodge, sight unseen, and hoped for the best. We were not disappointed. The room was extremely clean and well-appointed with lovely furniture and bed coverings. There was a microwave and mini-fridge, no coffee pot unfortunately, but WiFi included. You can tell the owners take great pride in their motel, also evidenced by the lovely foliage and greenery surrounding the rooms outside. We enjoyed our stay here and would definitely stay here again. (In fact, we tried to book this hotel again later on this same trip and unfortunately they were full.)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple