Park View Motor Lodge
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$78
GardenInn.com
$89
$80
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$129
  • Breakfast included
$113
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$101
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$105
  • Breakfast included
$98
EmbassySuites.com
$97
$95
Doubletree.com
All reviewsstay there againbed was very comfortablemoteldixiefridgetvinternetpillows
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We were saved by the Park View Motor Lodge - they had one room available on extremely short notice, late at night, after a very bad experience with a hotel we could not stay at in Pompano Beach. We booked the Park View Motor Lodge, sight unseen, and hoped for the best. We were not disappointed. The room was extremely clean and well-appointed with lovely furniture and bed coverings. There was a microwave and mini-fridge, no coffee pot unfortunately, but WiFi included. You can tell the owners take great pride in their motel, also evidenced by the lovely foliage and greenery surrounding the rooms outside. We enjoyed our stay here and would definitely stay here again. (In fact, we tried to book this hotel again later on this same trip and unfortunately they were full.)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lori R
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Internet service was strong, every connection was at full strength. Rooms were clean, definitely a well kept facility. Very involved manager, he was there to cater to any issue. Great location, right next to the airport. Also a couple nice diners close by.o

Room Tip: All of the rooms are clean. Only difference would be the bed size choice.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed at this hotel because of its Magnuson affiliation, but it was a huge mistake. If you are in a tight budget as I was, please save more and stay somewhere else. I felt unsafe, the bathroom had some weird looking stains and I could hardly understand the guy in the front desk who supposedly was the owner. He was always rude and everytime i asked for anything he acted so defensive, like i wanted to screw him over something. I inmediatelly try to find other place and when I did i went to the front desk to ask the "owner" if i could get a refund if i leave the day before and he said yes. When I checked out the day before he realized that I had done the reservation using the magnuson website and therefore he could not refund me any money because and I quote "I am paying fees to them, I am not gonna lose money for u". That would have been a logical explanation if given 2 days later when i asked him if i could leave before and get a refund and before I made the reservation in the other hotel. I ended up paying 2 hotel nights that friday, but i rather that than staying one more night in that hole.

The only good thing about the place was a nice little restaurant next door. If u are a "guest" of this hotel you get a discount when dining there. Other than that, nothing good that i can say about it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I made a phone call there to verify that the priceline website was accurate and to inquire what the rates and deposit were. They hung up before they answered the phone on the first call. On the second call I could not understand their accent very well, and then they asked why I called if the information was on the website. The website is not accurate as to what the hotel provides. Then they hung up on me again. I have never seen this hotel or stayed at it, nor will I. If their customer service skills are that bad, I can imagine their cleaning, billing, care and upkeep of the hotel is the same.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Conor S
Reviewed November 3, 2011

This place really isn't bad for the price. It is very clean, but I can't say that the bed was all that comfortable for me (if you like a very, very firm mattress, it will be perfect for you). Still, for the price, I can't complain. We've had bad luck booking hotels in Florida and then arriving to a moldy smelling room. This place didn't have that smell at all. My best tip is to try Howley's, the restaurant right in front. It is wonderful! And you get a discount when staying at the hotel! If you need a cheap place to stay for a couple of nights, it will do just fine. Longer than that, I think I would probably pay a little more for a softer bed!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family