“Great service”

Ranked #26 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great service”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Internet service was strong, every connection was at full strength. Rooms were clean, definitely a well kept facility. Very involved manager, he was there to cater to any issue. Great location, right next to the airport. Also a couple nice diners close by.o

Room Tip: All of the rooms are clean. Only difference would be the bed size choice.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Venezuela
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed at this hotel because of its Magnuson affiliation, but it was a huge mistake. If you are in a tight budget as I was, please save more and stay somewhere else. I felt unsafe, the bathroom had some weird looking stains and I could hardly understand the guy in the front desk who supposedly was the owner. He was always rude and everytime i asked for anything he acted so defensive, like i wanted to screw him over something. I inmediatelly try to find other place and when I did i went to the front desk to ask the "owner" if i could get a refund if i leave the day before and he said yes. When I checked out the day before he realized that I had done the reservation using the magnuson website and therefore he could not refund me any money because and I quote "I am paying fees to them, I am not gonna lose money for u". That would have been a logical explanation if given 2 days later when i asked him if i could leave before and get a refund and before I made the reservation in the other hotel. I ended up paying 2 hotel nights that friday, but i rather that than staying one more night in that hole.

The only good thing about the place was a nice little restaurant next door. If u are a "guest" of this hotel you get a discount when dining there. Other than that, nothing good that i can say about it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these West Palm Beach hotels

Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I made a phone call there to verify that the priceline website was accurate and to inquire what the rates and deposit were. They hung up before they answered the phone on the first call. On the second call I could not understand their accent very well, and then they asked why I called if the information was on the website. The website is not accurate as to what the hotel provides. Then they hung up on me again. I have never seen this hotel or stayed at it, nor will I. If their customer service skills are that bad, I can imagine their cleaning, billing, care and upkeep of the hotel is the same.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Conor S
Nicosia
Reviewed November 3, 2011

This place really isn't bad for the price. It is very clean, but I can't say that the bed was all that comfortable for me (if you like a very, very firm mattress, it will be perfect for you). Still, for the price, I can't complain. We've had bad luck booking hotels in Florida and then arriving to a moldy smelling room. This place didn't have that smell at all. My best tip is to try Howley's, the restaurant right in front. It is wonderful! And you get a discount when staying at the hotel! If you need a cheap place to stay for a couple of nights, it will do just fine. Longer than that, I think I would probably pay a little more for a softer bed!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Room looked clean upon entering but was extremely outdated and gave the feel of decades of travelers, and visitors of the impurest kind. The walls between the rooms are extremely thin which made it difficult to sleep, especially since I stayed right next to a woman who had gentleman callers throughout the night. Judging by the stains on the box spring, I'd say the beds were decades old as well and most likely infested with bed bugs. From the exterior, it appears well kept, which made it difficult to judge what the rooms' interior would be like. When you are in a pinch, and need a last minute place to stay, you tend to get what you pay for.

• Stayed October 2011