“Homewood Suites is Super!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites West Palm Beach

Homewood Suites West Palm Beach
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Point Edward
“Homewood Suites is Super!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I stayed two nights at the Homewood Suites by Hilton in West Palm Beach-a superb experience!! The staff, the first-rate complimentary hot breakfasts, consummate professional staff, impeccably clean suites, tastefully decorated and close to our cruise terminal rate this the finest hotel experience ever-they rock!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Polish first
Montreal
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

We stayed here for 10 days. My experience with the staff was always curtious. Robert who works on the premises is great! I would for sure promote him as a superviseur!
Our room size was good, we had everything we needed. Their were a few things missing like toaster, wine glasses etc.. my girlfriend was staying next door and she had so we shared. Little things like that must be up to date. Not all rooms are equal.
The food was ok, I mean I didn't expect the Four Seasons..breakfast was very average, diner was the same. It filled our stomachs period.

Where I have a major problem with is the cleanliness....Major issue, my room wasn't very clean..finger's in window's (not mine), finger's on the closet door that was not cleaned the hole time we were there, I cleaned it myself. 2 days passed without having a cleaning lady. I had to go down on the 2sd floor to find a cleaning lady and the other day I went to the desk and ask for someone to clean the room. I was not impressed with that at all.
My daughter slept on the sleep sofa, we had to use my gf's in her room to put on top, thats how bad it was.

I'm sorry to say that I will not return to this place, I was disapointed. We pay so much to get so little in return. This hotel is pretty expensives for what we got.

2 Thank LovetoGolfMontreal
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

When I stayed at the property, it was very nice. The hotel is pretty new, I would say 1-4 years old. The condition of the rooms is very good but the staff needs some work. They are genuine and want do the right thing but seem to be very strict with policies and working against the customer instead of with them.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I do a lot if business in the area and when I come to West Palm this is where I stay. I prefer it for the meals in the evening and the complimentary beer and wine. Great place to get together with colleagues after a long day of work. My room is always super clean and housekeeping always is there to give me the extra items I need. Also ask to say hi to Jenny the GM she is a hoot. Also they give you a welcome bag when you arrive with fruit indigenous to Florida what a nice surprise, I like to use the key lime in my water each night in my room.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank C K
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Had great expectations for this hotel by the reviews, but it did not come close to meeting those.

The hotel is not clean. They ran out of food at breakfast. It is a loud place. The staff does not help out with controlling the wilder guests.

It is surprising that Hilton has not inspected this hotel, seen the lack of cleanliness and cited them. Have never seen a Hilton this shabby. Don't they have standards anymore?

1 Thank World T
Los Angeles, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

A miserable stay at Homewood Suites, West Palm Beach Florida, 2455 Metrocentre Boulevard – have always been very happy with my multiple stays at Homewood Suites, in California. Booked West Palm Beach, Florida, based upon this positive experience with the brand. I enjoy the availability of a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite, plus dining area/kitchen, when travelling with the family (wife + 3 kids). I booked 2 separate stays at this hotel, with 1 week of travelling in between. My first stay, no towels, housekeeper graciously left a note that they had run out of clean towels (I kept the note), and never bothered to follow up. Next day, I return to room at night, and not even maid service. Rather than address problem, Front desk clerk, calls me back on room phone, to shift blame to me, argues that I left Do Not Disturb sign on door, which could not be further from the truth. (I never touched it). Prior to returning to hotel, for 2nd stay, I tried calling them twice, but no answer on 1-561-682-9188 -- so I faxed them twice on 1-561-682-9189 , requesting to call or email me to re-confirm my 2nd reservation. I never normally do this, but I had a bad feeling about this hotel. No one called me back. Upon returning to hotel, a week later, at night, with kids, Front desk clerk informs me that they do not have the room that I booked (via American Express), and that they have made arrangements to accommodate me at an alternate hotel next door. I drag my luggage and kids across the road, but refuse to stay at this alternate hotel. (5 people in 1 room?) We return to Homewood Suites, clerk now finds me an alternate room at Homewood Suites. We get up to room, unbearable stench of cigarettes. Clerk confirms this IS a non-smoking room. My wife and I, experience a miserable, sleepless night, to a sickening, overwhelming stench of nicotine. We check out at the brink of dawn. Will stay next time at The Breakers, when visiting the area. Shame on Homewood Suites, 2455 Metrocentre , West Palm Beach FL.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

1 Thank Garry H
Toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

We raised some eyebrows when we booked this hotel for our Christmas vacation. We often stay at fancier big-name (and high priced) hotels on the ocean in West Palm Beach, but the attractive pricing and central location of this hotel were too good to overlook. The generously sized room with careful anticipation of visitors needs (microwave, DVD player, fridge, extra pillows) together with the relatively well landscaped pool (private, with a nice courtyard) is perfect for a family with kids. West Palm Beach has lots of great public beach grounds (free parking and access) so we didn't miss the ocean at all. Indeed we moved in early January to "fancy hotel" on the ocean and found we missed the Homewood Suites! I'm kind of embarrassed to have like it so much, but we were able to blow the savings on Worth Avenue!

Room Tip: Avoid the second floor near the laundry room...