“Great one night stay!”

Homewood Suites West Palm Beach
Ranked #14 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed December 19, 2013

A good night's stay prior to a cruise. We checked in at about 1am and had a very nice room. Ate breakfast next morning which was fine. They even gave us a goody bag upon departure. Nice hotel/suite close to hospitals in that area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites West Palm Beach

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I am part of a team of four individuals that travels extensively for business, we always stay at the Homewood Suites when possible. The staff and management at this hotel were outstanding. When we brought a concern we had the first night to management's attention, they took care of it immediately. Check in and check out were easy and fast. I love having the kitchen in my room, it gives me the flexibility to bring back left overs from the restaurants we eat at and not waste food. When we need a quiet place for the four of us to meet and go over some documents for business, they made a small conference room available to us at no charge. We will be staying at this hotel again same time next year when we are in the area for business. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Wow, what a great hotel. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much upon booking this hotel as I just needed a room for one night and chose this particular hotel last minute. Staff was super friendly during the check-in and check-out process and the room was a great size and I love having a kitchen in the room. Also, I saw a menu on the refrigerator in the room and saw they feed you dinner during the week Monday - Thursday and breakfast every day at no charge. What a bonus! I only stayed here for one night but did check out the breakfast in the morning. Coffee was tasty and I was all over the waffle machine. That thing is awesome.
I have asthma so a clean, non-smoking room is what i look for. The room was super clean ( i even checked the fan blades and those were free of dust) and I could breathe easily in the room. Bed was comfortable and large and the bedding was nice and fluffy. This hotel is close to I95 so meeting up with my friends in Palm Beach Gardens took me 10 minutes. I will definitely be coming back to this hotel. Well done Homewood Suites! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kristin r
Reviewed December 13, 2013

It was only one night but very impressed. If you have a chance to stay at a Homewood Suites....DO IT. Great suite with full kitchen. They had a complimentary full breakfast but I didn't get to take advantage of due my other commitments. Staff was grea.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed this hotel. The customer service was outstanding, it was very clean, and the rooms with kitchenettes were super. Would definitely return. It took me all of two minutes to check in, and not only do they have a nice complimentary breakfast, but free DINNER Monday through Thursday. Advertised as a light dinner but it was more than ample!

Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank thewhistle22
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Would always recommend this Hotel to all. Great accommodations, location, cleanliness of hotel, staff is always friendly and helpful. The rates are great and I truly enjoy the staff, breakfast and dinner. Probably would recommend more choices for the dinner meal, but besides that, everything is great about the Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Terence Y
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I visited this hotel and stay a night it was a very nice experience. It is located in a very beautiful area.I was great by friendly staff, that eveining they had complematary dinner. The room was clean and refeshing, comfortable beds. I got a King suite with full refrigerator, over range Microwave an a range all from Whirlpool!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple