“ROOM WAS AMAZING!”

Homewood Suites West Palm Beach
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stayed at Homewood while diving Memorial Day Weekend- was PERFECT for housing ALLLL of our dive gear! Hardwood floors in kitchen/entry were great, spacious King Room. Everything was Great, except the other guests--we may ask for a corner King next visit....

Room Tip: ask for a corner room to decrease any crazy stuff you may be exposed to from other guests?
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there for 2 months & I liked every thing about that place. Every one is treating you as family, smiling, greeting. Ever one was very helpful especially Claudiene, Josh, Omar. Room service was daily, taking care of the room. You have a full size fridge, a dish washer, electronic stove, microwave oven. Like your little apartment. The place is 10 minutes from almost everywhere, the beach, down town. I'd surely stay there any time I'm in west palm beach.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Sherif G
Reviewed August 22, 2013

A clean and mildew/mold free hotel. Needs a freshening up as the carpet looks a bit worn and stained. Staff were very helpful and generous.

The week I stayed the breakfast bar was not up to snuff. They had very limited options and every day I kept seeing staff load up plates of food and go off to offices or back rooms. I've never experienced that at any hotel and thought it was a strange policy to allow.

Very much enjoyed being able to cook a light meal in the evening and pack a lunch to deal with a special diet for my wife.

The pool was clean and not very busy. They had limited towels available poolside both days I visited the pool. I would recommend you track some down before jumping into the water.

Maid service the first day was great. The rest of the time we spent there we had a different maid and even though we tipped her decently she didn't seem to want to spend much time with a vacuum or duster and focused on replacing linens.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our group of 6 traveled to West Palm for a cruise, and needed a one night stay prior to our departure. Based on price and proximity to the port, we selected Homewood Suites and checked in on August 13th. Everything about our stay was 5 star...ESPECIALLY the hotel staff. Omar, Claudine, Robert and Darius (specifically) were quite possibly the most helpful, friendly, accommodating team we have ever seen at a hotel. When we arrived (at 11am) we were greeted by Omar and Claudine whose warm, friendly welcome was that of an old friend. To our surprise, our suite was ready and we were able to head directly to our room (we were not expecting our room to be ready until 2 or 3 pm). The lobby, room, pool, lavatories and dining area were EXTREMELY clean and inviting. The complimentary breakfast AND dinner were well prepared and very tasty (basic contentntal along with eggs, breakfast potatoes and a wide variety of breads and pasteries for breakfast and a daily menu for dinner including beer and wine). The complimentary lemonade and snacks in the lobby was a very nice touch. Our room (2 bedroom suite) was spacious enough for 6 adults and offered all of the accommodations you would need for a one night or extended stay. Each of the bedrooms had a flat screen TV and DVD player, as did the common "family room", and the beds were extremely comfortable. The pool was very clean and refreshing, and was always well stocked with clean towels. There were a sufficient number of lounge and patio chairs for us and other guests to be comfortable. Because of the close proximity to St Mary's Medical Center (which is home to the Paley Institute), we met many families who are guests at the hotel for an extended stay while their children receive care. It was nice to see the smiling faces of the kids and touching to see the interaction between the hotel staff and the families. We look forward to traveling back to West Palm and visiting our "friends" at this hotel again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jamid215
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Stayed here on my last two nights of vacation. It is on par with the rest of the Homewood suites I have stayed at. The availability of dinner and drinks (one wine/one beer) as part of the package is nice. The spacious suite was a nice change from a single room hotel. The staff was very friendly and the place was clean from inside to out. Not a single complaint from us, we would stay their again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2013

2 best things: --got more amenities than you can ever imagine--complimentary everything from breakfasts, dinners, pool, wifi --the quality of service and friendliness/caring of the staff was as good as any 4 star I've stayed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've hosted events at this hotel for nearly four years. Their customer service has continued to improve over time, and the staff literally treat me and my guests like family. Many of my business clients also stay at the hotel, and love the rooms/suites and the fact that breakfast and dinner is included. Becky and Melissa have continually gone above and beyond to assist me with events. Ms. Mary and her team have continued to provide quality lunches. The front desk staff - Joshua, Regina, Juan, Omar, and many others - have always provided me and my guests with awesome service. There are so many great staff at the hotel that I know I will forget someone - Tito, Robert, Jose, Pearl, Ruby, Claudine, and so many more. Congrats to Jenny, the new GM, for being part of such an amazing team, and thank you for striving for excellence in what you are doing with the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel for any type of traveler.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business