“Outstanding Homewood”

Homewood Suites West Palm Beach
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stayed here for 1-3 weeks at a time over 4 months due to work commitments. Service and response by management and staff were outstanding. Always made me feel welcome. Cleanliness for a hotel that is in use that much was great. Breakfast was okay. I've had better at other Homewood Suites but it was still good. The manager's reception meals were outstanding. Good choices and nice rotation of entrees.

Room Tip: First floor interior rooms will not have good cell phone coverage. If on first floor, request exter...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We arrived very late and the staff was very helpful. The first room they gave us the toilet didn't work and they changed us right away for another room that was equally great. Overall we were very satisfied. The price and the cleanliness of the place was also great. I would recommend staying there and while there go see Juno beach that is very beautiful

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a typical Homewood Suites located about 5 miles from the Palm Beach Airport. The room was clean and comfortable. The evening reception had good food and the breakfast was standard. I would stay at this hotel again. They have a nice small outdoor pool, pool table and the business center has a couple computers and printers.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This hotel was wonderful from the moment we arrived in West Palm Beach.

The first face we saw was Josh (wonderful Josh!). He greeted us with a warm smile and was super friendly. I had booked this reservation for my boyfriend's birthday. I made a note on the reservation indicating that this was our reason for travel, and upon seeing the note, Josh looks to my boyfriend and goes, "Happy Birthday, boyfriend!" He loved it! Josh even brought us out a bottle of red wine!!

Claudete and Regina were also there that night, and we finished the actual check-in process quickly, but stayed down to chat. They were WONDERFUL! I wish I had adequate words to describe how wonderful they really and truly were. Made us laugh, made us smile, talked to us as friends, welcomed into their home. Truly wonderful.

When we arrived to the room, my boyfriend found the strawberries and champagne I had requested they bring up for him as a surprise. The room was clean and big, everything was great. Only complaint was that it got super cold and we turned the A/C off but it kept running sometimes. Eventually we put it on just fan and turned the temperature up. Comfortable beds, big bathroom, and everything worked. We stayed in and watched tv that night, and had some of the red wine Josh gave us ;)

Woke up for breakfast the next morning and Debbie was such a sweetheart at breakfast. We were still half asleep, but saw Claudete again and she greeted us warmly. Breakfast was good, nothing was out of supply. Everything was clean and quiet.

We went back to bed for a little, and then went to Rapids Water Park for the day. It was less than two miles away and Owen and Claudete wanted to know how our trip would go. That's the level of family this staff provides...you can talk to them as if you've known them for years, and they are truly interested in what you have to say.

We enjoyed our day out, and decided to stay in again, brought back a frozen pizza and some movies from Walmart, because there was a DVD player in the room! We realized that we didn't have an oven in the room (it was a dishwasher! haha). I took a shower and my boyfriend brought the pizza downstairs to see if we could use the breakfast area oven. Josh was there, saw the pizza in hand, and was like, "You want us to warm that up for you, don't you?", which just made my boyfriend laugh again. They chatted for a while, and Debbie was there, cleaning up after the dinner the Homewood also provided. I came down about 40 minutes later, and we were all talking and enjoying the evening. It was just, again, very welcoming and open.

We bid Regina farewell as we went back upstairs, because we wouldn't see her again in the morning. Enjoyed the pizza and more of the red wine as we watched our movie, then fell asleep in the big comfy bed again. Slept soundly.

Boyfriend brought me breakfast in bed, and it was delicious again!

Upon checkout, Owen and the manager were there talking to us for a while. I loved the staff, and I expressed this very much. Claudete was just heading out, and it was her birthday too! She actually even gave me a hug before she left!! :)

WONDERFUL STAFF. Love them.

Can't say enough great things about this hotel and the marvelous staff. Go stay there and see Regina, Josh, Owen, and Claudete. You won't regret it!

xoxo

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our experience was great from start to finish. Joshua helped assist us with obatining the room and a room for my sister. Despite a convention being held during the time of our stay Joshua was etremely courteous, patient and helpful in providing our accomodations requests. Once we arrived at the Hotel desk clerks Omar and Juan were helpful and pleasant in addressing our check in requests and all future meetings with them we were greeted with a smile and assurances of their cooperation of any future requests. All and all they made our stay extremely pleasant. The rooms were nice, the breakfasts were outstanding and the kitchen staff were pleasant and accomodating. Our stay was enjoyable and we are looking forard to returning.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was my first stay at a Homewood Suites. My suite was really comfortable and well-kept. Everything was spotless. I was only there for 2 nights.

My only complaint - and this is not something the hotel can fix - is that it was a complete dead zone for my Verizon iPhone. Thank goodness for the complimentary WiFi!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2013

great value. It amazes me that less expensive hotels like this have complementary breakfasts and internet while the higher priced ones charge extra. The rooms are clean and spacious. The kitchens are completely functional.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business